JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This is my first time in this thread...I'm bout to be "that guy" and ask a question that may or may not have been answered. I'm about to spend this entire day at work reading this thread, but if someone wants to answer my question, it'd be greatly appreciated. If not, I get it.

So these are not limited? I heard they were going to be more limited than the Gamma 12's, but not from a reliable source.

I do know that NDC will not sell GS sizes according to their twitter, but GS sizes absolutely DO exist.

Update on my own post...

I'm rarely worried about releases...I generally get whatever I need. I'm concerned with this release.

I was at my regular (high volume) Villa to get tickets...I was like 18th in line. Bred tickets were gone like 6 people ahead of me. There were about 18 gamma 12 tix, and about 12-14 bred 1 tickets. I am now relying on winning a raffle, which is a plan to fail. My banned 1's are keeping me sane right now.

I'm not trying to cause an uproar or a stir, but consider this my NT heads up.

I'm not even trippin about these. I'll make a come up eventually. Waited a few months to get last year's breds for under retail, and I'm sure I can find these for somewhere around retail later on.

Dont hate me for saying this but that comparison is pretty poor IMO.Bred xis numbers were 154 x times that these will be.How about comparing to get a pair of royal 1s now for under retail...?Yeah that sounds about right...

wondering if my size even exists lol (15), anybody knows of a spot in the Chicago Milwaukee area getting a size 15. Nike didnt even have a 15 in the black toes, but I got lucky and got a pair on eastbay. 

size 15 exists in those.I have seen a pair up close.;p)

How do you define a jb QS or a jb limited releases? If none of my ftl/fnl,chmps on my city have it.

Would you consider this a GR instead cuz that the only 3 types of releases (qs,gr limited and gr) as far as pubic release i know of.

The gamma 11 was a GR and it was available in all shoe retailers in my city.(wpb FL).

Or are we just in denial, we all know (sneaker enthusiast) that this is the hottest release this year since the hypebeast already bought those fancy cw jb this year and we are the only one that truly appreciate this shoe specially with the NA treatment and the iconic cw. WE want to cop this but too bad this is limited quantities.. We have to grind harder to get this, don't be in denial and just think that you can cop this at 8:02 online.(8:01 is reserve for those damn bots. Lol) do your footwork right now and secure yourself a spot.

I'm going to give the NT Vegas RSVP a shot today then try my luck on NDC come Saturday...If not oh wells it wasn't meant to be...

Thank you kobe for having your shoe come out today.
2tuWC

starting to get nervous about these, I have been looking at these for the last several months, but it's not looking good. there is no finishline link, or any others for that matter and we are a few days from release. To quote Commissioner Gordon from the Dark Knight, "things will get ugly"........

The retailer i bought my first pair here in Greece a couple of days ago had a size 15 saw it with my one eyes.These hit retail stores in Europe a couple of days back , thats why they re starting to come up in pics.
The retailer i bought my first pair here in Greece a couple of days ago had a size 15 saw it with my one eyes.These hit retail stores in Europe a couple of days back , thats why they re starting to come up in pics.

Yeah I saw a couple pair on feebay from overseas for around $300. Feet must run big over there. I tend to find a lot of limited releases in my size on ebay from overseas. Any chance that retailer is willing to ship to the US. (Let me play my NT card) hook up a fellow NiteTalker

Last edited:
Yeah I saw a couple pair on feebay from overseas for around $300. Feet must run big over there. I tend to find a lot of limited releases in my size on ebay from overseas. Any chance that retailer is willing to ship to the US. (Let me play my NT card) hook up a fellow NiteTalker
my man that pair was already sold , as all other pairs he stocked were pre-sold.sorry.

Last edited:
starting to get nervous about these, I have been looking at these for the last several months, but it's not looking good. there is no finishline link, or any others for that matter and we are a few days from release. To quote Commissioner Gordon from the Dark Knight, "things will get ugly"........
Its alright bro, we're all nervous.

Why would it be locked?

This is one of the most tame JB release thread in a long time.

If that slurtfest of a Yeezy 2 thread can stay open, so can our thread.

The pizza party will continue.

tyson-smiling.jpg

I don't even bother going into that Yeezy thread anymore so I didn't know how bad it was now. I guess I'll go take a look lol

Back
Top Bottom