JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

3t4rm3.jpg
cp with the " no, no, no "
51b3977dafa96f320500000f.jpg

with the walkoff

Last edited:
Only Jordan I still care about for this year. I missed out on the royals which I really wanted but refuse to pay anything over retail because the quality is not worth it. Hopefully I can get these on release day. Black toes were pretty easy for me.

woah, its way too serious in here over shoes that nobody in this thread created, like what u like its pretty simple lol but seriously boy got Pwned

yup

they mad

they hatin

enjoy your pleathers
smile.gif
You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD
indifferent.gif
& you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped
mean.gif
.. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals?
laugh.gif
.. Let me refreshen your memory .
Give it a couple more weeks and they will pop up...Are you going to buy early release? Ive been debating since i want them so bad and Im afraid the hype might get to these...so i might grab an early pair and then get another on release day
I seriously can't wait for these. Im contemplating on buying an early release pair but Im afraid they aren't Legit. Just bought a pair of 2001 Bred 1s this past week so I can't wait till I have these babies sitting right next to them on my shelf
judging by the amount of views this thread has so far (50,190), these are going to be so hyped imo....hard cop for sure....
STOP POSTING CELEBRITY PICS WITH THESE ON YOU FOOLS, AS IF THE HYPE ISNT BIG ENOUGH ALREADY
 ​
MUERTO

GOT EM'

roll.gif

WELL DAM :lol:

On another note , do people with the 01 really think they are better then others...get off the high horse

You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD :stoneface: & you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped :smh: .. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals? :lol: .. Let me refreshen your memory.

Most epic post I have ever read hahahahaha
CaptainSneakerhead23 is the man
RIP jerusareem :lol:

Last edited:
You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD
indifferent.gif
& you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped
mean.gif
.. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals?
laugh.gif
.. Let me refreshen your memory .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CaptainSneakerhead be like:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom