JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nubuck swoosh is straight...don't think its looks bad but the only down side is that it starts to crack near the heel...regardless my 01's have held up amazingly...heel drag is heavy tho

he's probably wiping his tears all over that nubuck swoosh
RIP 2x

still probably sitting on MJ's face on that silver box... blowing his nose with that tucked in NA, still holding tight onto his keychain & retro card...

"why 12345 of 50000, whyyy?"

sorry man, maybe if its the 85's like some of the guys have here... & even still... they don't even act like you

LMAO @ everyone here

Last edited:
Enjoy your dull colored pleather 2013s while my feet sit in heaven in my 2001s that pop more than the finest champagne bottles

You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD
indifferent.gif
& you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped
mean.gif
.. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals?
laugh.gif
.. Let me refreshen your memory .

​
son just got got.
sick.gif

Last edited:
yes but that call out was necessary and has stopped the arguing, we need some comedic relief in these threads and i for one think this is a good thing to have happened. Now back to the shoes, i want these badly but if i strike out for retail i might pass since i have the black/red KOs (who am i kidding im saving up for the chance that i have to pay resale lol)

yes but that call out was necessary and has stopped the arguing, we need some comedic relief in these threads and i for one think this is a good thing to have happened. Now back to the shoes, i want these badly but if i strike out for retail i might pass since i have the black/red KOs (who am i kidding im saving up for the chance that i have to pay resale lol)

^^ I don't want to strike out on RD either because the resell will be ridiculous. If rather just take my chances from a preorder but a lot of the preorder sights have been mad sketchy as well smh

The only way I see these being a GR is if they release them with the Jumpman branding.  However, after looking at that sample picture, I'm pretty sure that won't be the case.  But don't put it past Larry Miller and Mark Parker to pull a 2004 John Kerry "Flip Flop" and say "F-it, place the Jumpman on the tongue and flood the streets with them".  I mean the Chicagos still sold out.  Right?

Back
Top Bottom