JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

No lie, when son said "get the body bag" the first thing I heard in my head was "SSSMMMMMDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!"

Yo..
Somebody needs to find a surgeon to repair that mans jugular..
Or else I don't think he's gonna make it..

Last edited:
Hahaha it feels like the prisoners have all broken out of their cells in here :rofl:

Hell, that ether even got a post out of EOH!

Haven't really been on NT as much. But good to see that hypebeasts are getting called out for trying to be " the cool true og shoehead".
brJVCC9.gif

I personally like the 01's more due to nostalgic reasons. I was in high school when they released and they were one of the few J's I could afford. With that said the 2013's are an awesome release with relatively good quality for a JB product. 

I personally like the 01's more due to nostalgic reasons. I was in high school when they released and they were one of the few J's I could afford. With that said the 2013's are an awesome release with relatively good quality for a JB product. 

My foot action had the royals with mismatched numbers on clearance along with the question lows in assorted colors. Mostly white with suede grey toe, $20.. Whole lotta blue snakeskin adidas forum high too. Those were the days.

ol boy is at home like this right now ,i know you reading all these posts defend  yourself please so we can rip you some more 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom