JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Enjoy your dull colored pleather 2013s while my feet sit in heaven in my 2001s that pop more than the finest champagne bottles

^^^^^^^

ok, cool. :lol:

I'm glad you've learnt how to e-stunt, that'll get you far in life.

Seems to me that the way this years 1s were done justifies the increase over past releases.

yeah definitely materials were stepped up too.

Last edited:
Imma keep it a 1000 right now. The 2013 Royals kill those 01 joints. KILL MUDER IT'S A NO CONTEST. IT'S THE HEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS, cause don't nobody give no FUC*S about no damn NUBUCK SWOOSH.

Good thing theyre hi tops. They can hide your Kankles. I bet you don't even lift.
Imma keep it a 1000 right now. The 2013 Royals kill those 01 joints. KILL MUDER IT'S A NO CONTEST. IT'S THE HEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS, cause don't nobody give no FUC*S about no damn NUBUCK SWOOSH.
funniest thing I have ever read. you've probably never touched an 01 pair. go wear your purple "royal" 2013s and step on.
negro please.

ive had 1985, 2001, and now 2013 Royals. Ive had 2 pairs of 1994, 1 pair of 2001, 1 pair of DMP, and a pair of Banned Breds. you're not showing us nothing amazing
yup

they mad

they hatin

enjoy your pleathers :smile:

:smh: why are some NTers so goddamn arguementative, no one gives a single **** about your 01 royals.

Get out of the thread so we can enjoy our "pleathers". Tryna get e-props for having some 01s. Dude, please leave.

i love both 01's and 13's...the blue pops more on the 01's but the 13's are way more comfortable. despite the miniscule differences they are both buriful shoes. :smokin anyone would be glad to have in their collection.

yup quite obvious you havent touch 01s if your doggin the swoosh. Nubuck isn't a problem at all, don't follow the crowd and what some say. Everyone I know who has 01s doesn't mind the swoosh one bit. Tongue is better, and the toe box is flatter not raised like the 2013. Just advice for you all, don't spend 3-400 on 2013s when you can put that money towards a much better product in banneds or 2001s. 

Passed on 01s for 325 deadstock a month before 13s dropped. Nubuck swoosh is garbage. And your still fat.

Last edited:
These *****ed better have Nike Air.

****, These ******* just better not have the Jumpman on the heel. Looking at my Shadows and Black/Reds today, the Jumpman just makes these looks awkward in comparison.

I still love them to death though.
The crappy leather and the heel jumpman made passing on a lot of 1's very easy.  I'd be cool if the past releases were just like the KOs.  Blank heel, Jumpman air tag.  At least they've finally corrected it on some of them.  Thank you Gentry for moving over to NSW.

copped the 13 royals, but still preferred my 01s. not gonna get all crazy with try to make my opinion matter. just my preference.

we all have the right to like what we like, although those with 01s will ride with them and those with 13s tend to say they are better. take it for what it is.

The crappy leather and the heel jumpman made passing on a lot of 1's very easy.  I'd be cool if the past releases were just like the KOs.  Blank heel, Jumpman air tag.  At least they've finally corrected it on some of them.  Thank you Gentry for moving over to NSW.
i agree with this, i love 1s, but that jumpman is such an eyesore. 

copped the 13 royals, but still preferred my 01s. not gonna get all crazy with try to make my opinion matter. just my preference.
we all have the right to like what we like, although those with 01s will ride with them and those with 13s tend to say they are better. take it for what it is.

Could you compare comfort between the two? I have never had '01 Jordan I's, but people seem to be saying that the '13 pairs beat them in terms of comfort. Would like to know before I start doing any hunting.

Last edited:
Could you compare comfort between the two? I have never had '01 Jordan I's, but people seem to be saying that the '13 pairs beat them in terms of comfort. Would like to know before I start doing any hunting.

The 13's are definitely more comfortable, I don't even wear my 01's anymore. The insole on the 2013's is definitely better. This is coming from someone with a pretty bad cAse of flat feet lol. You can actually wear them for hours now and still be comfortable and not feel every pebble when you walk. It's a no contest comfort wise.

These *****ed better have Nike Air.

****, These ******* just better not have the Jumpman on the heel. Looking at my Shadows and Black/Reds today, the Jumpman just makes these looks awkward in comparison.

I still love them to death though.

Word. Jumpman on the tongue wouldn't even bother me as much as it does on the heel.

Whats crazy is, the heel Jumpman never bothered me until I got my shadows the other day. Just like I said before, now its just an awkward thing to look at in comparison.

The leather on my DMP's has held up tremendously (mind you, I NEVER use that word, especially when referring to a sneaker). But then again, I take care of mine. I wear them almost daily. They are my most worn Air Jordan besides my Black cement IV's and III's. Heck I probably wear these twice as much as those too.

Also in comparison, the DMP has MUCH more padding in the ankle than the '13 pair. Thats something I noticed from the moment I took them out of the box. I'll post pics later when I get home, but my Black/Reds from the DMP pack will probably have more padding than the '13 Black/Reds considering they'll be made just like the rest of them from this year.

01's definitely hurt more on the heel of the foot imo. The '13 pair isn't THAT much more comfortable, because remember, this is a retro of a 1985 shoe we're talking about. No zoom air, no Air Max, nothing. So they just feel like insole and slight cushion. To me, the '01 pair just felt more flat and stiffer under your foot. Like the insole was made of cardboard wrapped in fabric.

But thats just my experience. I change all of my insoles now.

Last edited:
The lack or ankle padding with present day retros still irks me. Of all things to omit, you omit something that contributes to the overall comfort of the shoe. :smh:

yup

they mad

they hatin

You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD :stoneface: & you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped :smh: .. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals? :lol: .. Let me refreshen your memory .

Give it a couple more weeks and they will pop up...Are you going to buy early release? Ive been debating since i want them so bad and Im afraid the hype might get to these...so i might grab an early pair and then get another on release day

I seriously can't wait for these. Im contemplating on buying an early release pair but Im afraid they aren't Legit. Just bought a pair of 2001 Bred 1s this past week so I can't wait till I have these babies sitting right next to them on my shelf

judging by the amount of views this thread has so far (50,190), these are going to be so hyped imo....hard cop for sure....

STOP POSTING CELEBRITY PICS WITH THESE ON YOU FOOLS, AS IF THE HYPE ISNT BIG ENOUGH ALREADY

yup

they mad

they hatin

You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD :stoneface: & you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped :smh: .. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals? :lol: .. Let me refreshen your memory .

Give it a couple more weeks and they will pop up...Are you going to buy early release? Ive been debating since i want them so bad and Im afraid the hype might get to these...so i might grab an early pair and then get another on release day

I seriously can't wait for these. Im contemplating on buying an early release pair but Im afraid they aren't Legit. Just bought a pair of 2001 Bred 1s this past week so I can't wait till I have these babies sitting right next to them on my shelf

judging by the amount of views this thread has so far (50,190), these are going to be so hyped imo....hard cop for sure....

STOP POSTING CELEBRITY PICS WITH THESE ON YOU FOOLS, AS IF THE HYPE ISNT BIG ENOUGH ALREADY

MUERTO

GOT EM'

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom