JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i
agreed 6s mights get nike air treatment next year... you know what that mean everyone gonna all of a sudden love 6s...i remember last year people was talking mad smack about 6s. just watch next year.

What are you talking about? People have always loved VI's, they just didn't love that ashy crap or banana shape that JB has been putting out
i bet if that ashy crap had nike air on it they'll jump all over it

i
i bet if that ashy crap had nike air on it they'll jump all over it

I dunno to be honest I was skeptical about those 4s but I like em. The suede is not that bad, yes with duraback they would have been awesome but I dunno I feel like it gives it a nice touch.. Always gives us something to look forward to, duraback black red 4s lol

Has anyone ever showed pics of those black and red 4s drenched in like rain? Or the cav 4s? Anyone know what the aftermath of rain does to those?

Last edited:
I dunno to be honest I was skeptical about those 4s but I like em. The suede is not that bad, yes with duraback they would have been awesome but I dunno I feel like it gives it a nice touch.. Always gives us something to look forward to, duraback black red 4s lol

Has anyone ever showed pics of those black and red 4s drenched in like rain? Or the cav 4s? Anyone know what the aftermath of rain does to those?

Imo the nubuck JB uses is top-notch is light rain and steady rain. had no problem rocking my nubuck 12s and bred 4s, wasn't worried one bit. drenched is another story

These will be my first pair of Jordans ever if I can get them. Quite fitting since they are also regarded as the GOAT Jordans by a lot of people and they were MJ's first.

Someone get this dude a pair. or kid, idk which. If it's a kid, we should def help him out. Specially since he has enough taste and smarts to do it right and start with these.

PM me if you want and I'll offer some advice on securing a pair.

I don't think they want premium materials. Not yet at least. Expect well executed Jordans when the demand drops a little. They are too high in demand right now close to everything sells out. When they have a rough fall of maybe 4 failing retros we might get a very well done shoe to kick off spring. Then when the demand is there they stop. JB is great at doing this and so are a lot of other brands.

QFT - I don't see demand dropping anytime soon. There are even people that love these awful CW's. Quality has been in the toilet for awhile now. And flaws are a MASSIVE problem. Every JB shoe I get has some type of smudge, stain, excess glue in etc. and the stains are like right in the middle of the toe box, It's so aggravating.

I've been in the rain with my 4's and they are completely fine. I sprayed them with Penguin water repel tho, so my opinion is semi-pointless lol.

What are you talking about? People have always loved VI's, they just didn't love that ashy crap or banana shape that JB has been putting out
lol. QFT. Even with the 1s, the colors that are selling out are the ones that everyone loved anyway. I promis you the black toes, black and golds, and royals would've sold out without NA treatment, just like the Chicagos did. The clovers and knicks sat. The clovers even went on sale in some places.

Last edited:
lol. QFT. Even with the 1s, the colors that are selling out are the ones that everyone loved anyway. I promis you the black toes, black and golds, and royals would've sold out without NA treatment, just like the Chicagos did. The clovers and knicks sat. The clovers even went on sale in some places.
most people who wanted to get the bulls 1s actually had a chance to get em... people who actually wanted the royals n black toes had a slim chance. the clover and knicks sat because they were hidious imo and 1s were def slept on before. if it didnt have nike air on the royals n black toes it woulda been a breeze to get. just read thru the black toe pages n see how much people wrote they getting it because of og treatment

I think the clovers are real nice. Glad it was an easy cop. I was turnt up the night before they came out.. Wouldnt have been able to cop. Most people had a chance with the Chicagos because those were mass produced. They werent limited. Had nothing to do with the lack of NA. even if many of those guys in the black toes thread who only got it for na sat this one out many people who truly wanted it still wouldnt have gotten their pair.

Even after the 1s got basterdized people came out for the OG colorway releases

Last edited:
These will be my first pair of Jordans ever if I can get them. Quite fitting since they are also regarded as the GOAT Jordans by a lot of people and they were MJ's first.

Someone get this dude a pair. or kid, idk which. If it's a kid, we should def help him out. Specially since he has enough taste and smarts to do it right and start with these.

PM me if you want and I'll offer some advice on securing a pair.

was actually going to offer dude the same thing, if he needed any help there's no hurt in asking.

Thanks. I don't know a lot about securing a pair so I'll pm you.

Last edited:
I think the clovers are real nice. Glad it was an easy cop. I was turnt up the night before they came out.. Wouldnt have been able to cop. Most people had a chance with the Chicagos because those were mass produced. They werent limited. Had nothing to do with the lack of NA. even if many of those guys in the black toes thread who only got it for na sat this one out many people who truly wanted it still wouldnt have gotten their pair.

nike air has everything to do with it. even people who bought chicago bulls were complaining they aint get it cuz they aint have nike air on them.

nike air has everything to do with it. even people who bought chicago bulls were complaining they aint get it cuz they aint have nike air on them.
View media item 516598 this screenshot says it all

i love my chicagos, yeah no nike air but its such a clean classic colorway and its a high retro not a mid, and if you need Nike air its not that hard to do it or remove the jumpman either.

i love my chicagos, yeah no nike air but its such a clean classic colorway and its a high retro not a mid, and if you need Nike air its not that hard to do it or remove the jumpman either.
i love my chicagos n black toes. idc about nike air if i love it ill buy it. i treat my chicagos n my black toes like they are my holy grails because i really love dem. first time i seen the black toes i was in 8th grade looking thruna catalog with my friends n i seen it. but the price tage was like 0_0 because i wasnt fortunate like other kids my family was poor. i was wearing payless. now im 20 i got ma own job my family came up because ma bros n sis grew up n all got they own jobs n my parents dont have to struggle, when i heard the chicagos n black toes were releasing my heart fell out lol.

I think the NA is just an addition that many people like having on a shoe. However if you truly like the shoe I don't think NA should be a reason on whether someone should cop a shoe.

I think the NA is just an addition that many people like having on a shoe. However if you truly like the shoe I don't think NA should be a reason on whether someone should cop a shoe.
i mean nike air drives people crazy if they want sumthing so bad with nike air get a pair of air force 1s. im satisfied with just a jumpan alone.

not saying Na was everything but it definitely makes the purchase that much easier. the subtle changes really make a difference.

I get what you're saying. The 1's are my favorite pair and I own more than a few jumpman and NA, but I gotta admit the NA treatment is a breath of fresh air. I feel like JB is spoiling us a bit with the quality as well as the treatment. I just couldn't bring myself to scoop the chicagos tho[emoji]128532[/emoji], still on the fence about those and the Knicks. I always felt the jumpman on the tongue was outta place

Last edited:
i dont care about the nike air, yeah its cool but my biggest gripe is the jumpman on the heel. They didnt replace the nike air with a jumpman they blatently put it on a place that never had it before, stupidity imo putting a jumpman next to a nike swoosh.

Personally, people have been going on for so long about how retro's need to stay true to their OG form, then when JB gives it to us it seems like we disregard it and/or complain about it.

I think they did a great job on the OG-esk 1's this year, and I actually feel bad for the people who love that Chicago CW and got shafted out of a great retro, not a cool move by JB, but people did cop, but that doesn't change how god awful the quality was on those. So in this case, this year, the Nike Air mattered a whole deal, besides any joy the branding gave someone the quality that came with it was something JB hasn't done in a while and made all the difference.

Personally, people have been going on for so long about how retro's need to stay true to their OG form, then when JB gives it to us it seems like we disregard it and/or complain about it.

I think they did a great job on the OG-esk 1's this year, and I actually feel bad for the people who love that Chicago CW and got shafted out of a great retro, not a cool move by JB, but people did cop, but that doesn't change how god awful the quality was on those. So in this case, this year, the Nike Air mattered a whole deal, besides any joy the branding gave someone the quality that came with it was something JB hasn't done in a while and made all the difference.
what if royals and black toes didnt come with nike air? what if no nike air was at all released on retro js this year?

what if royals and black toes didnt come with nike air? what if no nike air was at all released on retro js this year?
and dont jb rob us all of retros?

Last edited:
i would still get them if they were highs, and remove the jumpman from the heel, NA means nothing to me really

I can honestly say I wouldn't have copped, if they were the quality of those Chicago's, wouldn't of thought twice about passing.

i dont care about the nike air, yeah its cool but my biggest gripe is the jumpman on the heel. They didnt replace the nike air with a jumpman they blatently put it on a place that never had it before, stupidity imo putting a jumpman next to a nike swoosh.
My only problem also with non NA 1s. The jumpman on the tongue doesn't bother me but when it's on the heel it just shouldn't be there :smh: the only exception is the hare 1s which I'm still on the search for

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom