JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

what if royals and black toes didnt come with nike air? what if no nike air was at all released on retro js this year?

I can honestly say I wouldn't have copped, if they were the quality of those Chicago's, wouldn't of thought twice about passing.

i admith bulls qualtiy is horrible but i still love dem nike air or not. its greatyou see where im coming from with this.

I see what your saying, I don't think you see what I'm saying, I'd rather take quality over a Nike logo in a small spot. I can't speak on any of the other Non-OG Jordan 1 releases this year so I guess I'd need to feel those before my argument is valid, but I'm speaking from a quality stand-point, not CW etc.

One thing I hate about the 2013 Chicago retro besides the branding is that cardboard tongue and that pleather. Made me pass without a doubt. Quality on these OG branded ones are incredibly and is actually comfortable when wearing for long periods of time

Think maybe some of u guys are missing the point of a "retro". If the 1s were released this year in any way other than they were in 85, it would be a serious fail. Shame for the chicago 1 fans but a true to form og retro is way above the jumpman treatment.

Quality on these OG branded ones are incredibly and is actually comfortable when wearing for long periods of time

QFT. Besides the Knicks, Black/Gold and Celtics, I own the previous retro versions of Black toes, Royals, Shadows and Black/Red. With the exception of the 09 Shadows the 2013 quality and comfort have simply been better. JB actually didn't screw up this time imo.

Think maybe some of u guys are missing the point of a "retro". If the 1s were released this year in any way other than they were in 85, it would be a serious fail. Shame for the chicago 1 fans but a true to form og retro is way above the jumpman treatment.

Exactly

QFT. Besides the Knicks, Black/Gold and Celtics, I own the previous retro versions of Black toes, Royals, Shadows and Black/Red. With the exception of the 09 Shadows the 2013 quality and comfort have simply been better. JB actually didn't screw up this time imo.
lol thats what i was saying, I'm agreeing with you. I didn't say they were the best quality but for sure JB surprised us all with the quality for these 1s

My experience with shoes like Jordans growing was that the box to me was just as important as the shoe itself. It made the complete package. Most could care less these days. Point is though, chicagos are one thing but, when i pull a box with the original style print and branding, i expect the contents of that shoe box to deliver. Im glad they have delivered on all levels. Im a satisfied customer. Kudos Nike.

Jumpman, Nike Air, I dont care if they put the Bugs Bunny Jumpman logo. Just gimme some damn black and red 1s already. DAMN MIKE took you long ENOUGH.

..hasn't been that long since the last release..

Aside from the KO version it's been a while since they dropped without being in a pack and without an extra strap. So given those two factors, yes it's been a while.

Last edited:
These *****ed better have Nike Air.

****, These ******* just better not have the Jumpman on the heel. Looking at my Shadows and Black/Reds today, the Jumpman just makes these looks awkward in comparison.

I still love them to death though.

QFT

Nike air is cool on the '88 3s but not worth a $40 increase.

Well, it has come to my recent attention that the $40 increase was said to somewhat come from the fact that Jordan Brand has to pay to use the Nike Air branding, at least this is what youtuber Nightwing2303 said.

So there's that.

Well, it has come to my recent attention that the $40 increase was said to somewhat come from the fact that Jordan Brand has to pay to use the Nike Air branding, at least this is what youtuber Nightwing2303 said.

So there's that.

I don't get why JB would have to pay to use Nike branding. I get they're their own Brand but they are still a subsidiary of NIKE. I don't think they were paying to use the Nike check on Air Jordan 1's in previous years...

Enjoy your dull colored pleather 2013s while my feet sit in heaven in my 2001s that pop more than the finest champagne bottles

View media item 517649
View media item 517650

negro please.

ive had 1985, 2001, and now 2013 Royals. Ive had 2 pairs of 1994, 1 pair of 2001, 1 pair of DMP, and a pair of Banned Breds. you're not showing us nothing amazing

Back
Top Bottom