JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif

Black Friday release would be interesting, hope they do at least Shadow 1 numbers, can only hope though. This thread is going off the chain!
embarassed.gif

Black Friday release would be interesting, hope they do at least Shadow 1 numbers, can only hope though. This thread is going off the chain! :wow:
A Black Friday release would be mayhem. I like that though. The tougher the cop, the more I enjoy the shoes lol

Cant wait! All I hope is that JB re releases the White/Red pair correctly. I still cant believe they released them with a jumpman. One things for sure, Ill never own a pair of 1's with a jumpman on the back.

Caught up on the thread just now and the last few pages got me dying, dude straight got smacked right back in his place 
laugh.gif

Well in a lack of better words it was more like this 

Last edited:
$275 is an ok price. It's like paying someone $100 to wait in line and cop your size (w/ out him saying "oh I missed out" so he could flip it for more profit. ). Better than missing out and having to pay resale price, my guess $375+.
wait, what? retail is $175 on these?

seriously the best burn ive seen on this site since i joined, i may have missed a different one but yeah that will remain in my head for a very long time
I concur. Just waiting for Jerusareems next post lol. It says he was online at around 4:50pm yesterday so it HAD to be seen by him. Now the boy is missing. Pretty soon in your local grocery market's dairy section.. 

View media item 519943
Y'all some damn fools.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These are gonna be insane. My young dude that told me a few months ago he doesn't like 1's just hit me up today and told me he can't wait for these to release.

Smh

Last edited:
had to go back some pages to see what was going on, funniest thing ive read on NT in a while
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes trying to fit in these days.:smh:

I mean isn't that how it always was? People wanted sneakers that were cool to have?

Just sucks that the past cult classic AJ1 is the present "sneaker to have"

Hype hasn't surrounded 1's like this in a very long time.

Whatever they will be had either way, I just don't wanna end up having to pay royals prices for them. Def putting in triple the effort on these than any other shoe this year. I need to come down with 2 pairs minimum. I would be satisfied with 1 retail, 1 decent reseller price. I would pay $$220-250 for these all day.

Last edited:
These are gonna be insane. My young dude that told me a few months ago he doesn't like 1's just hit me up today and told me he can't wait for these to release.

Smh
:smh:

I miss the days of un hyped 1s. I hate when people do **** just to fit in or look cool.

I mean isn't that how it always was? People wanted sneakers that were cool to have?

Just sucks that the past cult classic AJ1 is the present "sneaker to have"

Hype hasn't surrounded 1's like this in a very long time.

Whatever they will be had either way, I just don't wanna end up having to pay royals prices for them. Def putting in triple he effort on these than any other shoe this year. I need to come down with 2 pairs minimum. I would he satisfied with 1 retail, 1 decent reseller price. I would pay $$220-250 for these all day.

I agree with what you said. I understand the hype in these shoes in general. Back then like 10 plus years ago, usually if you do not like the shoe, you just pass no matter how hyped the shoe was. The way I saw it, when people try to fit in, at least it would be something that they might be initially interested in. I rarely brought sneakers that I do not like, I'm pretty sure you and many people on in this forum are the same way. I did it only once, but only for collection purposes. The only sneaker was the 22's (the only Jordan that I hated). That's why the only times I wore it is to the gym. Just right when the Air Jordan 23's was coming out, I got a pair of 22's on sale just to complete my Air Jordan 1-23 collection.

I am just speaking for myself, but why buy shoes you don't like? Although we all know the answer (hype and reselling).

Back
Top Bottom