JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.

you wait a year and a half in order to be the only one with those shoes on brand new AND you re not the one that wants to show off?You are hoping these are limited so no one else gets them , AND you think 'its all about hype rather than simply haveing good shoes' ? YOU UNDERSTAND THE OXYMYRON OF YOUR STATEMENT OR SHOULD I POINT IT OUT? :smh: :smh: :smh:

with all these people acting like wild animals clamoring for any retro jordan released, payless shoe store should retro their prowings knock offs of the jordan 1

That ankle on the left shoe...
laugh.gif
Yeeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I still dont understand what pizza has to do with anything

Plus I dont know why I cant get a stright on this pizza crap

i'm pretty sure most of these people buying them at the $300 and up range, are just making sure they have a pair secured... i'm pretty sure most of them will  still try on rd, and either keep them if they miss, or sell them at that price if they score a pair for retail.. i should of just grabbed them yesterday for the 3..  i know it's obvious that's what they'll do, i'm just thinking out loud 

Last edited:
So, you know what happens when you wear 2009 DMP Bulls AJ1s to a shoe spot this week?
The new breed you run into think you're wearing early release 2013 black/red 1s.
Then you show them the inside of the tongue, and they look befuddled.
I wear these maybe 7 times a year, so they look DS.
But please, dearest youngbucks, learn the history if you seriously want to be a "shoe collector."
And no, I don't care about the Gamma XI.
:nerd:

RD is my only hope & I'd b damned to pay $300+ shipping for 1 damn pair of shoes that I'ma actually rock.

Especially with JB's quality now a days |I

OMG I had the Royals on a pre order I was ready to go pick them up but my girlfriend told me I buy to many shoes it's either me or the shoes so I said forget it how bad could resell be its not worth the fight.... btw I'm not with her nomore
Bros before hos man, bros before hos.

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.
guess ill have to un-DS the banneds. show you what limited really is

nerd.gif

not srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom