JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.
So you expect people to wait a year to wear them?
laugh.gif
If your gonna buy sneakers you have to accept the fact that your not the only one who wants them & damn sure aint the only one whos gonna rock em, if other people wearing them bothers you so much then don't even buy them. No offense, just keepin it real bro.

So you expect people to wait a year to wear them?
laugh.gif
If your gonna buy sneakers you have to accept the fact that your not the only one who wants them & damn sure aint the only one whos gonna rock em, if other people wearing them bothers you so much then don't even buy them. No offense, just keepin it real bro.
i dnt expect anything.. its just what I do. If somebody got on the same outfit as you in the club, yall both gone look stupid. thats the same feeling I have about sneakers

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.
yeah i hope these were super limited so there would be less hype

Why would a limited shoe be less hyped?

That makes no sense and is backwards.The more limited the more hype.You know that man.

Your are 100% good. Congrats!!! I almost caved and got a pair from them but it was too much
laugh.gif
I hope you get a pair man. Worth all my Christmas money. Had to buy them since this thread got me
frown.gif
 that they might be limited. I learned my lesson from the royals never to wait.

What you did there I might have saw.

After reading the gamma thread you just never know with people on here.

Last edited:

to my future son:

The above is an illogical "sneakerchickenhead" statement. Do not worry about others outfits and what they have on their feet. Wish for 2 million of each sneaker to be produced. Don't do drugs and get straight A's. Always wear a condom. Don't follow others so they think you are cool. Be your own individual....Like your father and mother.

Your future dad

Last edited:
slap-o.gif

Does anybody know what shoe guards are the best to buy. link? Also if I am a 9.5 what size should I buy regarding shoe guards?

Back
Top Bottom