JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

After I've read through and though about it, I realize now that 75% of the people in this thread saying this will be a "stressful" or tough release are looking to score 2-4 pairs.  THAT'S what most of you talking mean by these will be hard to come by, not normal person 1 pair 
laugh.gif

I'm over the nonsense.  I ain't worried bout nothing.  8am, I'm hitting NDC or FL then going back to sleep hit or miss.

After I've read through and though about it, I realize now that 75% of the people in this thread saying this will be a "stressful" or tough release are looking to score 2-4 pairs.  THAT'S what most of you talking mean by these will be hard to come by, not normal person 1 pair  :lol:

I'm over the nonsense.  I ain't worried bout nothing.  8am, I'm hitting NDC or FL then going back to sleep hit or miss.

competing with the World Wide Web huh? Good luck with that bruh.

After I've read through and though about it, I realize now that 75% of the people in this thread saying this will be a "stressful" or tough release are looking to score 2-4 pairs.  THAT'S what most of you talking mean by these will be hard to come by, not normal person 1 pair  :lol:

while agree, im sure those people will easily love getting ONE pair for retail.

its gonna be tough online unless major retailers will be carrying a rather large amount in store

i hope thats the case but no one knows... yet :nerd:

My store only got 18 pair. Fighting to pay retail on them & im not stressing but getting to see them everyday doesn't help.
tired.gif
The FL isn't even getting them & finishline in the mall expects low numbers. Fk the 11s these are the only thing I want for Christmas.

Last edited:
how do they fit compared to the 2013 Bulls or Black Shadow Colorway? Because I felt like these ran half a size big for me.

REALLY hoping I can get a pair like I think I can. Finally the lurking can stop though since we're getting close to RD, I hated knowing about these for so long & having this wait, this has been torture.

Especially after deciding to skip the royals, then having a chance to get them but saying no because I was on a "casual shoe" hiatus at the time. Hopefully I can get my hands on these & finish the year strong.

Any Ohio pizza parties? I need to be in there

This pizza/ice cream party will only be available to NT members who have been loyal to NA OG 1s this year. This is our way of giving back to our community. We will email the members who have posted in EVERY NA OG 1 thread with a time and location on 12/27/13. The event will take place 12/28/13. You must physically bring your black/red 1s or receipt to the party in order to access our VIP section.

Please note, all pairs will be fully inspected at the front door by @Bboyd who is the head of our GM security team. If you're not on the list and want to be added to the list, you must fill out an application immeadately and go out of your way to secure an extra pair of black/red 1s for one of our loyal NT NA OG 1 members at retail price. This includes camping, making phone calls, and gathering every raffle ticket in your city, by any means necessary. If we find out you can not complete that task by 12/27/13 we will no longer consider your application.

We love all our community members and we are sorry if you missed the threshold for this EPIC event. We haven’t done anything for our loyal NT NA OG 1 members and we figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

Thank you
PizzaPartyRSVP.com

what the hell are your talking about ?

anyways anyone have their pairs in the US yet

i do but i believe its in custom's

Last edited:
This pizza/ice cream party will only be available to NT members who have been loyal to NA OG 1s this year. This is our way of giving back to our community. We will email the members who have posted in EVERY NA OG 1 thread with a time and location on 12/27/13. The event will take place 12/28/13. You must physically bring your black/red 1s or receipt to the party in order to access our VIP section.

Please note, all pairs will be fully inspected at the front door by @Bboyd who is the head of our GM security team. If you're not on the list and want to be added to the list, you must fill out an application immeadately and go out of your way to secure an extra pair of black/red 1s for one of our loyal NT NA OG 1 members at retail price. This includes camping, making phone calls, and gathering every raffle ticket in your city, by any means necessary. If we find out you can not complete that task by 12/27/13 we will no longer consider your application.

We love all our community members and we are sorry if you missed the threshold for this EPIC event. We haven’t done anything for our loyal NT NA OG 1 members and we figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

Thank you
PizzaPartyRSVP.com

what are your talking about ?

The fact that you're still trying to figure out what's going on here really blows my mind, I thought better of you :smh:

Last edited:
OMG I had the Royals on a pre order I was ready to go pick them up but my girlfriend told me I buy to many shoes it's either me or the shoes so I said forget it how bad could resell be its not worth the fight.... btw I'm not with her nomore

OMG I had the Royals on a pre order I was ready to go pick them up but my girlfriend told me I buy to many shoes it's either me or the shoes so I said forget it how bad could resell be its not worth the fight.... btw I'm not with her nomore

The only woman/girl that could ever begin to address my spending habits or tell me I have too much of something is my Mother and thats that.

Last edited:

^^ umm......what.
Dont even ask...

Lets just roll into the weekend with Pizza talk people. 

Thank You.

Quick update for the lurkers/newcomers Sneakerhead sold out yesterday, so dont even ask about preorders or early sites.

Last edited:

I remember I had the chance to preorder them for $225...oh boy how that release changed things lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom