JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i'm pretty sure most of these people buying them at the $300 and up range, are just making sure they have a pair secured... i'm pretty sure most of them will  still try on rd, and either keep them if they miss, or sell them at that price if they score a pair for retail.. i should of just grabbed them yesterday for the 3..  i know it's obvious that's what they'll do, i'm just thinking out loud 
i hear ya.

even thought of copping gammas to try and swing a trade come  next week.

gonna get in to a raffle tonight for gammas and see what happens

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.
roll.gif
 cmon now 
indifferent.gif

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.
How much more "limited" could you possibly want from the most limited line of the year or even past how many years.

Last edited:
This pizza/ice cream party will only be available to NT members who have been loyal to NA OG 1s this year. This is our way of giving back to our community. We will email the members who have posted in EVERY NA OG 1 thread with a time and location on 12/27/13. The event will take place 12/28/13. You must physically bring your black/red 1s or receipt to the party in order to access our VIP section.

Please note, all pairs will be fully inspected at the front door by @Bboyd who is the head of our GM security team. If you're not on the list and want to be added to the list, you must fill out an application immeadately and go out of your way to secure an extra pair of black/red 1s for one of our loyal NT NA OG 1 members at retail price. This includes camping, making phone calls, and gathering every raffle ticket in your city, by any means necessary. If we find out you can not complete that task by 12/27/13 we will no longer consider your application.

We love all our community members and we are sorry if you missed the threshold for this EPIC event. We haven’t done anything for our loyal NT NA OG 1 members and we figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

Thank you
PizzaPartyRSVP.com

what are your talking about ?

The fact that you're still trying to figure out what's going on here really blows my mind, I thought better of you :smh:

lol

This pizza/ice cream party will only be available to NT members who have been loyal to NA OG 1s this year. This is our way of giving back to our community. We will email the members who have posted in EVERY NA OG 1 thread with a time and location on 12/27/13. The event will take place 12/28/13. You must physically bring your black/red 1s or receipt to the party in order to access our VIP section.

Please note, all pairs will be fully inspected at the front door by @Bboyd who is the head of our GM security team. If you're not on the list and want to be added to the list, you must fill out an application immeadately and go out of your way to secure an extra pair of black/red 1s for one of our loyal NT NA OG 1 members at retail price. This includes camping, making phone calls, and gathering every raffle ticket in your city, by any means necessary. If we find out you can not complete that task by 12/27/13 we will no longer consider your application.

We love all our community members and we are sorry if you missed the threshold for this EPIC event. We haven’t done anything for our loyal NT NA OG 1 members and we figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

Thank you
PizzaPartyRSVP.com

what are your talking about ?

The fact that you're still trying to figure out what's going on here really blows my mind, I thought better of you :smh:

Does Miami have any mom & pop stores?
We have gotten the short end on all the OG 1's besides the shadows

Not 100% sure if UNKNWN will get pairs, but has to he a good possibility. 1973/Mr. R has gotten previous NA1's this year.

I believe if you PM @sskarizm and/or skip2mylou23 skip2mylou23 they usually have all of the Miami area info locked down. If they don't reply, go ahead and follow them on NT and look back at their previous posts in other threads. They will either post more Miami info in the future or there will be some posts with store names and info from previous releases.
Thanks for the shout out.

I haven't looked into which stores will be getting these yet, but I can tell you all the tier-0 stores in Miami. They usually receive everything. We had all six stores receive Yeezy II's last summer.

Back
Top Bottom