JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's good news? Are they making 500k pairs of yeezy II's? That's not going to distract/deter. A mere inconvenience.

if this is true... i really wish they dropped the same day as these, because then i think it would make it a little easier... dropping a day before really doesn't do anything imo.. all those people that miss will be even more hungry to copp these 
laugh.gif

i thought people will still be distracted by the gamma xi release though?  i mean, its gonna take them more than a week for them to get back on their feet to even worry about these bred 1's.

Nike playing with people's hearts this holiday season...I still would prefer these over the red Octobers....chancing of me copping tho just increased

FTL took it off the calender 
laugh.gif
 talk about a troll job, got my hopes a little for a second too.

posted in the red october thread just to be updated on the lulz...that thread page count is gonna increase by the minute

CAN ANYONE VOUCH FOR THIS GUY?

I called him and spoke to him but he didnt sound so confident on the Authenticy.....

ANY HELP?

FTL took it off the calender :lol:  talk about a troll job, got my hopes a little for a second too.

It's still on there, and just spoke to one of the cats at my local HOH. He said he heard about it, but hasn't received an email if their store is getting them for sure yet. They were supposed to get the prelude pack & didn't get them, so he said to check back. I know if these come out the resellers out here are gonna go for the Yeezy's more than the breds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom