JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol don't check this thread faithfully to know,
nerd.gif
PM if ya know any spots that might still have some, $280 as high I'm going
not if you wanna cop at the mom n pops

Just called hoh about breds they still don't know what they are doing. Also asked about yeezys they said it was false advertising

I'm gonna buy these and trade em for galaxies or yeezy or maybe even mags. My connect secured me 18 pairs :))))))))))).

New sneaker heads what a shame

Lol ima simple man some Ds 3s or 5s I'm good been looking forever for Ds 2011 metallics but ohh well. Y'all can hit my pm to find out my size

2013 vs 2001 ..2001 leather is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

numero uno 

mom and pop botique in south fla got theirs weds of this week...made the call got em to 2 day air em....now we here

quality similar to the royals this year....leather is solid..... 2001 leather is obviously far superior

happy i got em....will try for a 2nd pair on rd.....my shoe year is complete 

yeah the leather is much better but some are saying the comfort is better and shape and colors are way closer to original, im gunna try hard for these! maybe turn the vegas into some Lakers 1s, who knows

Wish I could get some solid info on these in my city. Called around and got a lot of "I don't know if we're getting them" and "Call back later." Asked one shop that does tickets on the Sunday before release what they were doing and he told me to call back on Monday, which makes absolutely no sense at all. 
mean.gif

Man my footlocker already did raffles early this week. I'm striking out everywhere.
Also pretty sure yeezys was a mistake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom