JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If yeezys dropped the same day, the site traffic would be insane. No way u would have a shot gettin on. If anything, unless people have some deep pockets, xi's and yeezys should keep alot off the radar and people who really want these have a shot.

Gosh darn it major snow storm coming through my area...ain't nuthin' stopping me from getting these raffles..:D

If yeezys dropped the same day, the site traffic would be insane. No way u would have a shot gettin on. If anything, unless people have some deep pockets, xi's and yeezys should keep alot off the radar and people who really want these have a shot.
As of right now the RO Y2s are exclusive to FL sooo traffic wouldn't be an issue if they dropped on the same day. It would actually be helpful to those attempting to cop the 1s. But since that is not the case, the Y2s dropping the day before these 1s means absolutely nothing.

i still don't understand why people post

"glad i'm passing on these xxx, shooting for the bred 1s"

just bringing unwanted attention to those who know nothing about them

like zombies catching a wiff of flesh, they get attracted to the smell of hype

i MIGHT just have a pair locked up 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
if you really wanna know ill pm you, cause then we will have all these people in here commenting on it, and that could make people change their minds 
laugh.gif
 i think it's fair tho

it's not a 100% tho, so i'm still in the hunt like everybody else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom