JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i might just have a pair locked up 
nerd.gif
retail???
nerd.gif
Gonna have to give something up that i own for them
pepper da angus 

Last edited:
if you really wanna know ill pm you, cause then we will have all these people in here commenting on it, and that could make people change their minds :lol:  i think it's fair tho

it's not a 100% tho, so i'm still in the hunt like everybody else
Using one of my other shoes to get the breds as well. Paid for the preorder using money I got from selling an extra pair of foams that I got at retail. Easy decision to basically trade a pair of foams for bred 1s.

Last edited:
So now there is the XI's, XII's, and yeezy's releasing before the black red 1's. Nike really wants to up their stock price. I heard today there stock went up 50% this year, third highest of any company in the Dow jones index. And they have you all to thank.

So now there is the XI's, XII's, and yeezy's releasing before the black red 1's. Nike really wants to up their stock price. I heard today there stock went up 50% this year, third highest of any company in the Dow jones index. And they have you all to thank.
roll.gif

Last edited:

I love this pic. It reminds of when I watch shark tank and the business owner is asked how much they make the product for and how much they sell it for. "Let's see current production costs us around $17.00 (which includes labor for a family of 7) and we sell it for up to $250." And what were your sales? "In 3 minutes last Saturday we sold $35 billion worth of sales."

Last edited:
I love this pic. It reminds of when I watch shark tank and the business owner is asked how much they make the product for and how much they sell it for. "Let's see current production costs us around $17.00 (which includes labor for a family of 7) and we sell it for up to $250." And what were your sales? "In 3 minutes last Saturday we sold $35 billion worth of sales."
that would mean on average even at 250 dollars per pair, they would have to sell 140 million pairs of shoes to generate 35 billion dollars. i think ur numbers might be a bit off.

If yeezys dropped the same day, the site traffic would be insane. No way u would have a shot gettin on. If anything, unless people have some deep pockets, xi's and yeezys should keep alot off the radar and people who really want these have a shot.

Already responded, you do realize majority of the people buying multiple shoes a month can't afford it? They go without food and paying bills plus factor in using credit cards.

I bet we got dudes on here making minimum payments for 2 years on a pair of Retros from a year ago smh

Price and money ain't stopping people unless they use strictly cash but online that's not an issue.

Nike Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Results

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-fiscal-2014-second-quarter-results.html

Back
Top Bottom