JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Squirtle used Intercept...not very effective

tumblr_laec1wkuBV1qcbii4.gif

Lol jk

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal I found dude on IG and he messes around with some of those sneakerhead IG "celebrities" so I don think the kid would want fake attached to his name.

Matter a fact I hit you up on IG asking if you were from NT. What size you looking for?

@GrizzlyAnimal I found dude on IG and he messes around with some of those sneakerhead IG "celebrities" so I don think the kid would want fake attached to his name.

Matter a fact I hit you up on IG asking if you were from NT. What size you looking for?
yeah, i seen that the other day .. i replied, but i don't think you seen it .. i'm a 9.5

Last edited:
GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal he has some pictures on his IG from a previous order. I spoke to him on the $240 for pre-order for next week. You pay when you pick up. Doesn't sound crazy to me.

Size 13 & 12 locked down. Puts me at 4. Will try on release day too.

Last edited:
Now the prices drop down because they realize everyone selling p/o's like them

Rollin at how they try to take people before they know how much the stores get

View media item 455410

Last edited:
Think resellers are gonna try to dump thier eay bred 1s to free up cash for all this other stuff just announced?

:smh:

Everyone pre ordering/getting pairs early from mom and pop shops.

I feel like I'm going to be late to the pizza party come RD :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom