JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@mark081990 I think he's saying he's done AFTER 2014 according to what he said.

Last edited:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

10 days...until the NT Pizza Party...

ij9v.gif

RSVP info soon :nerd:

Anyone know what stores in NYC are doing first come, first serve? Or does every store now doing raffles, tickets and RSVPs?

got 2 pair of cement 88's...a pair of royals...pair of the jb classic og 1's and had a pair of shanghai shen v's ( the real ones not the hq replicas floating on ig)

like it wasnt easy by no means at all.....this year is the most i worked to get shoes in all my years of buying sneakers....im done after 2014 

I was also blessed with 2 pairs of 88s and very gratefully bestowed with 3 pairs of Royals.(and a blk/red 1 SH order on the way) They were by no means a walk in the park, or an "easy cop." I hear you about 2013. This year has been exhausting to say the least. I feel it will just get worse. '14 will be a year to leave JB behind

Any info for the bay area on these? I will be out and about doing my "HW" tomorrow. If anyone wants to exchange gathered info, I'd be down.

Last edited:
LMFAO!

Everyone was hoarding those euro site links in PMs like they were gold, and then when that guy posted the link.. ALLL THEE SALTT!!
laugh.gif

and I knew that site's servers would crap on itself. It showed how many people were watching the page and near the release time it jumped so high
You're the man. I will rep you for a month. Lol. Even though I don't think I'm willing to pull the trigger on that price before even trying .
LMAO.  I'm the one who posted that link.  http://niketalk.com/t/519529/offici...ack-royal-thread-feb-2013/10500#post_17254023

It was freakin hilarious!  That site went from tens of watchers to hundreds of watchers in minutes.  
roll.gif
  I remember a certain somebody being quite butt hurt!

BTW the link still works.  I wonder if they're getting black & reds.  
nerd.gif

LMAO.  I'm the one who posted that link.  http://niketalk.com/t/519529/offici...ack-royal-thread-feb-2013/10500#post_17254023

It was freakin hilarious!  That site went from tens of watchers to hundreds of watchers in minutes.  :rofl:   I remember a certain somebody being quite butt hurt!

BTW the link still works.  I wonder if they're getting black & reds.  :nerd:

Lmaooo. I hope it wasnt me that was butt hurt because by then i had already secured my pair. Lolol

Lmaooo. I hope it wasnt me that was butt hurt because by then i had already secured my pair. Lolol
Nah it was GrapeApe who was all butt hurt.  I had a pair secured by then too from some random store in Italy.  Remember the one who won't ship to the US anymore because people were blowing up their inbox and opening paypal claims against them for not shipping and sending a tracking number immediately?  I so hope this release isn't that crazy!

Back
Top Bottom