JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nah thedrunkenpilot thedrunkenpilot GrapeApe already had a pair AND I still got one from Queenz as well, *****. Good thing you had a pair from Backdoor Bodega since you posted about Queenz 3 weeks after RD and missed out hahahaha. Annoyed at a D bag does not equal butt hurt, sorry :rofl:

GrapeApe, the only member to get multiple Royals for LESS THAN retail. LOL oooo dat butt really hurt

Last edited:
Nah @TheDrunkenPilot GrapeApe already had a pair AND I still got one from Queenz as well, *****. Good thing you had a pair from Backdoor Bodega since your dumb*** posted about Queenz 3 weeks after RD and missed out hahahaha. Annoyed at a D bag does not equal butt hurt, sorry
roll.gif

GrapeApe, the only member to get multiple Royals for LESS THAN retail. LOL oooo dat butt really hurt
Shots fired

Nah it was GrapeApe who was all butt hurt.  I had a pair secured by then too from some random store in Italy.  Remember the one who won't ship to the US anymore because people were blowing up their inbox and opening paypal claims against them for not shipping and sending a tracking number immediately?  I so hope this release isn't that crazy!

Yeah. That was very unfortunate. There must have been like 20 orders cancelled in 10 hours because there wasn't an instant email notification. Smh. That's one of the reasons why people were so hush hush with those links, because a small portion can ruin it for the majority. That Italian site must hate Americans so much now :lol:

Nah @TheDrunkenPilot GrapeApe already had a pair AND I still got one from Queenz as well, *****. Good thing you had a pair from Backdoor Bodega since you posted about Queenz 3 weeks after RD and missed out hahahaha. Annoyed at a D bag does not equal butt hurt, sorry
roll.gif

LOL you still sound butt hurt.  And you still don't make sense.  I posted the link on 2/18 and the release was 2/16.  How does that equal three weeks?  And how do you know if I missed out at Queenz or not?  I never posted that and I never even tried for them there.  I slept through that release on purpose.  I've never doubled up on anything except for BC IIIs and had no intention of doubling up on Royal Is.  And no Euro sites were selling for less than retail so...  

Lol you still remembered it all this time and it just ate away at you hahaha. Look at you still bringing it up. I'm glad you linked that thread so people can read back at you and your ridiculous threats ahahaa. "Ooooo I'll post it, look at me I'm so tough!"

I don't need to memorize the highlight of
your year getting the attention of your dad.

If you knew anything about Queenz, and their March release, like you thought you did you'd know the total, after shipping and the discounts we received came out well below US retail. And I got my first two pairs from JJ, on release day, with no tax and 15% off the order. Hahahaha keep on sharing links, I'll keep on cleaning up. Maybe you can bookmark this page and show the kids next year.

Last edited:
Lol you still remembered it all this time and it just ate away at you hahaha. Look at you still bringing it up. I'm glad you linked that thread so people can read back at you and your ridiculous threats ahahaa. "Ooooo I'll post it, look at me I'm so tough!"

I don't need to memorize the highlight of
your year getting the attention of your dad.

If you knew anything about Queenz, and their March release, like you thought you did you'd know the total, after shipping and the discounts we received came out well below US retail. And I got my first two pairs from JJ, on release day, with no tax and 15% off the order. Hahahaha keep on sharing links, I'll keep on cleaning up. Maybe you can bookmark this page and show the kids next year.

Yo bboyd, i'll give you an e-taco if you hook it up with a 9.5 :D

LOL "thedbagpilot". Memories back in my "lurking and hardly posting" days. I have no idea where your getting the idea that GrapeApe sounds butthurt. He was laughing at you the whole time and verbally tore you up. Looks like your more butthurt than him to post that link to show how cool you were and still be bringing that up and linking to that direct post, then earning the moniker "thedbagpilot" because you only did it "to p!ss" him off and saying you only needed 1 pair of Royals and you only double up on BC IIIs. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm not the one who brought it up.  Someone else brought up posting a link in the Royal thread and the salt that ensued from it.  It wasn't hard for me to go through my barely 100 posts (which are listed chronologically) to find the post.  It was good for a laugh back then and it still is today.  Some of you just take this stuff too seriously.  They're just shoes...

P.S. I'm done with this    

Hahaha oh believe me we alllll got a good laugh again. Not surprising a tough old man like yourself can't just take your L and hit the streets. You brought it up and you couldn't wait for the chance to try and post that clowning for some odd reason. Lol attempting to relive glory days that never were.... What a life.

PS I'm done with this. FTL/FTA/HoH stores that got Bel Air V's should get these with very few exceptions. These are also an FTL 05 bin number product so locations should be very similar. All of the stores in my state are confirmed and following this pattern.

Everybody relax, these aren't even that great, gamma xi's are going to be super limited so everyone should be more worried about those.

Cmon reverse psychology! Work!

hope nike announces another major release after the bred 1s cause i need another thread with such gifs

There is no way these will be the same number as Royals. No spot in NYC had Royals in men sizes before release day.

Anyone here from NY? Idk where to even begin with these lol. I've done pretty well with the other OG's so far. I don't really wanna pay Sandusky prices

Anyone here from NY? Idk where to even begin with these lol. I've done pretty well with the other OG's so far. I don't really wanna pay Sandusky prices

Same here, went to the spot that had them in bk, only 9 and 11 and up... then i checked out kixclusive and they had my 10, but wanted $400 since its on consignment |I . Most im willing to dish out is about $300, and after getting that GM pair (which i returned) im almost starting to give up on these..

Same here, went to the spot that had them in bk, only 9 and 11 and up... then i checked out kixclusive and they had my 10, but wanted $400 since its on consignment
tired.gif
. Most im willing to dish out is about $300, and after getting that GM pair (which i returned) im almost starting to give up on these..
Starting to give up before RD? 

Way too much unnecessary hype on these.

Starting to give up before RD? 

Way too much unnecessary hype on these.

I dont do the camping, and ive never got through online for anything, its either early cop or resellers and im def. not payin 400+ for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom