JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

shoe looks off

most likely FAKEs like the ones i compared mine to.

why are we posting mentalkicks in the first place? SMH
If you were around back in the day you would know Mentalkicks was very legitimate at one point in time. While there is a lot of controversy now, there have been just as many success stories as horror stories, thus proceed with caution. All the while I trust your guy is legit and have seen him post on SC/ISS in the past, however, I just can't see myself Western Unioning money to some other random stranger's name and address in China other than himself. Thanks for the prompt reply though.

Are these gonna be easier or harder to get than the Jordan 4 breds or cement grey 3s?  wondering for an idea of the effort to put in.

weird that WSS got a bunch of shadows & had pairs for a week or 2.... WarehouseShoeSale usually only get the most GR stuff
Wow really fam? That's pretty peculiar. I need to hit up my local WSS. I don't take them seriously cause I thought they only get GRs or all these other weird jordan variations lol.

This threads been picking up lately, huh?
nerd.gif

Still waiting on my pair from ShelfLife

Last edited:
Are these gonna be easier or harder to get than the Jordan 4 breds or cement grey 3s?  wondering for an idea of the effort to put in.

These will be much harder to get than the shoes you just mentioned. Will probably be the toughest JB release of the year to get your hands on behind the Cement 88's and the Royal 1's.

Last edited:

These will be much harder to get than the shoes you just mentioned. Will probably be the toughest JB release of the year to get your hands on behind the Cement 88's and the Royal 1's.

cement 88s werent hard

got 2 pair of cement 88's...a pair of royals...pair of the jb classic og 1's and had a pair of shanghai shen v's ( the real ones not the hq replicas floating on ig)

like it wasnt easy by no means at all.....this year is the most i worked to get shoes in all my years of buying sneakers....im done after 2014 

got 2 pair of cement 88's...a pair of royals...pair of the jb classic og 1's and had a pair of shanghai shen v's ( the real ones not the hq replicas floating on ig)

like it wasnt easy by no means at all.....this year is the most i worked to get shoes in all my years of buying sneakers....im done after 2014 
So you're done in (1) year or (1) month? Confused if your pursuing 2014 or if you're calling it quits in 2014

NDC was easy and there was a restock. Don't remember these releasing I'm stores in the US.

FNL was extremely easy with backdoor links

for me ndc went like

This product is not available

This product is not available

This product is being held in people's carts

Back
Top Bottom