JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i have confidence that we can get our hands on a pair 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I'm just trying to stay positive, and spread some hope in here 

last chance for you dudes for some of you to get these where i got mine for $260 shipped

posted my pair and they were legit

not gonna post about it anymore, just trying to help those who still need to find a pair for fair price.

PM sent!

Not i.. as much as i wan't to, i'm gonna try and stay strong... i want to so bad tho :lol:

For real tho... I'm looking at it like this. One for sure pair at $120 over retail. Say you're able to cop another AT retail... Then you can technically say you got 2 pairs for $60 over retail each! Haha... I'm trying to sell myself on it so it seems better that way! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

kilroythedon kilroythedon

The stores on the ave are crazy! That gbsny is saying 350-375 the dude at quick strike said he raising his 350 to 415 because he's going to cheap! SMH. I'm looking for that 250-275 number to make sure I get at least one pair. I'll shoot for a 2nd pair on RD I love these things!

Yeah... I know all those dudes there the scum of the earth but they get mostly everything.. I saw them sell some ones for 365 today 3 pairs... But you know them D boys be about that on the Ave.. The ridiculousness going on today.. Smh

i wish we had spots that were getting them.. i would actually line up for these :x  

Have faith my NT brotha. If the sneaker gods bless us we shall both have our pairs, and enjoy xmas pizza :lol:

:smh: I'll never forget that thread. The second I clicked the finishline link 1 sec after it went live, it was already sold out.

And bro.. the thread will forever live in infamy LMAO

Last edited:
kilroythedon kilroythedon

It's a damn shame what's going on over there on the ave! I'm 31 and when the 2001 joints dropped nobody and I mean nobody cared about them! I think I walked in after school with no problem and maybe just maybe paid 20-30 over box price and I almost want to say I paid retail! Crazy how times have changed!

:smh:  I'll never forget that thread. The second I clicked the finishline link 1 sec after it went live, it was already sold out.

where's that dude taking about it was an easy cop on fnl, he checked out at 6:58 :lol:

how you do that bruh

mean.gif
I'll never forget that thread. The second I clicked the finishline link 1 sec after it went live, it was already sold out.
And bro.. the thread will forever live in infamy LMAO
And then that website released them 2 weeks later and it crashed at like 4am and I still didnt get a pair 
mean.gif
 All the salt in my system gave me high blood pressure fam, I cant go though that again..

And then that website released them 2 weeks later and it crashed at like 4am and I still didnt get a pair :smh:  All the salt in my system gave me high blood pressure fam, I cant go though that again..
:smh:  I'll never forget that thread. The second I clicked the finishline link 1 sec after it went live, it was already sold out.

LMFAO!

Everyone was hoarding those euro site links in PMs like they were gold, and then when that guy posted the link.. ALLL THEE SALTT!! :lol:

and I knew that site's servers would crap on itself. It showed how many people were watching the page and near the release time it jumped so high

all those that PMed me, i got your back.

hope you all take advantage and get a pair.

these will last a few seconds longer... sadly :lol:

You're the man. I will rep you for a month. Lol. Even though I don't think I'm willing to pull the trigger on that price before even trying .

Last edited:
I remember a bunch of people that were waking up around 6am everyday or earlier checking if some royals were restocked. :lol:

Have been wearing my shadows a lot (loving them) , really hope I can grab a pair of these on release day

Back
Top Bottom