JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Last edited:
  • scoop99  
    smokin.gif

last chance for you dudes for some of you to get these where i got mine for $260 shipped

posted my pair and they were legit

not gonna post about it anymore, just trying to help those who still need to find a pair for fair price.

last chance for you dudes for some of you to get these where i got mine for $260 shipped

not gonna post about it anymore, just trying to help those who still need to find a pair for fair price.

Pm'd

:nerd:

Waitin on mine, should be here ina week...good looks again

Quality is similar to the shadows. I also had the black/red from the DMP, but got rid of the entire pack earlier this year to help someone out.

Just hit you up...

Back
Top Bottom