JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i dont see an issue with these bruh, scoop up as many as you can. worry about the 30% any other time

these are cheap as is but i feel you, im pretty cheap and any discount is good but hell on 1's especially breds. screw it

agree. if you manage to get 2 pairs, sell one and you'll get your pair for free.

Getting all self-conscious that everyone already has pairs on lock or actual pairs in hand, and I'm basically relying off of online and the unlikely raffle ticket success
frown.gif

what do you need an employee discount for these? :lol:

SMH
I usually always get my 30% so yeah i guess you can say im a little spoiled

i dont see an issue with these bruh, scoop up as many as you can. worry about the 30% any other time

these are cheap as is but i feel you, im pretty cheap and any discount is good but hell on 1's especially breds. screw it

what? just a couple years ago all 1's were $100 :lol:

Thats the plan. Im tryna double up & cop for the bro.

Also discount or not the 150 something after tax is honestly not a biggie but like you said wherever u can save is a plus. 

Just received shipping confirmation from Shelflife. Can't wait to check these out in person.

a couple of spots around my way just received shipment. Less than 10 pairs (same as royals). Very unusual for them to get less than 25 for typical releases.

received a better than usual amount of Gamma's though. No interest in those fake looking shoes.

Those are legit ^^ the fake pairs got 8/14/13, and there's like no space between the tag and that piece of writing above it. Plus the white background behind the tag is like a zebra design on the fake ones. 

Just got back from fordam a little shop was trying to get $400 and wouldn't budge I was telling him I had $335 right now (not really the most I'm paying is $280) just to see if he would budge but he was set on $400 talking about some flightclub ishhh shm. I also been asking around in major retailers and it went from last week everyone saying they are not getting them to now they are saying they don't know yet so I'm going to keep checking hopefully this will be a little easier than I'm expecting. Good luck everyone

If I can't get any pairs.... The world ends!

Hopefully some solid NT cats have extras and don't mind letting them go for a decent price.

Just got back from fordam a little shop was trying to get $400 and wouldn't budge I was telling him I had $335 right now (not really the most I'm paying is $280) just to see if he would budge but he was set on $400 talking about some flightclub ishhh shm. I also been asking around in major retailers and it went from last week everyone saying they are not getting them to now they are saying they don't know yet so I'm going to keep checking hopefully this will be a little easier than I'm expecting. Good luck everyone

Gud luck to you too brozay :frown:

Back
Top Bottom