JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

comparison between 01's and 2013 reviews starts at the 4:30 mark
 def still want the 2013 1's but now I see why people hold the 01 so highly, not only is that red bright and amazing, but the leather on them ooh my, pissed I missed out on those, shame to see the 2013 crease so easy, but then again so did shadows, but the leather was pretty good, my black toes on the other hand ,have way less creasing, an I wore those more both with sneaker shields, so i 'am wondering  out of those releases, what will  the leather on these be more like or closer to? side note...still must have these by all means

@KilroytheDon

The stores on the ave are crazy! That gbsny is saying 350-375 the dude at quick strike said he raising his 350 to 415 because he's going to cheap! SMH. I'm looking for that 250-275 number to make sure I get at least one pair. I'll shoot for a 2nd pair on RD I love these things!

My local FA mentioned most likely they're getting these but to call back next week, last NA release we got was shadow's hopefully this is a good sign.

def still want the 2013 1's but now I see why people hold the 01 so highly, not only is that red bright and amazing, but the leather on them ooh my, pissed I missed out on those, shame to see the 2013 crease so easy, but then again so did shadows, but the leather was pretty good, my black toes on the other hand ,have way less creasing, an I wore those more both with sneaker shields, so i 'am wondering  out of those releases, what will  the leather on these be more like or closer to? side note...still must have these by all means
creasing adds character to the shoe...

but its common knowledge that the red on the 01's ...
...pops like the finest champagne
where you been at ? 

I think 1's look better when they are creased, midsole is yellowed and aged, etc. Soft leather, good quality leather is supposed to crease easy. 

creasing adds character to the shoe...

but its common knowledge that the red on the 01's ...
...pops like the finest champagne
where you been at ?
lol I know right.. I mean I always saw the 01s but never appreciated the quality an color the way I should have.. I guess, or maybe I had salt in my eye from missing out on the 01s  who knows, but now  to having the 2013 to actually compare em  to, gives me a new perspective, guess I was naïve to think they would come back like the 01s after seeing how retro's have changed in the past few years..

I think 1's look better when they are creased, midsole is yellowed and aged, etc. Soft leather, good quality leather is supposed to crease easy. 
Agreed. That's the reason they're one of my favorite Jordan lines. Age the best in my opinion, and the only shoe that I think from the start looks better after a few wears.

Hopefully with all of Nike's new "strategies" these wont be too too bad to get. Raising prices on retros again seemed like a method to combat resale prices if they know they can milk more on em, and if they learned from any other OG color NA 1s this year, all produced quantities will sell regardless, so I really don't see a way they could even over produce these. As in they know to make larger quantities = more money for them, and we'll all be able to get our pairs lol.. but maybe thats just wishful thinking :\

Man I would really want to start looking for a pair of 01 black and red Is after seeing a comparison of both shoes

I can agree with that, even though I prefer the leather on the black toes, but can agree the shadow leather was better, and with the creases, came character
glasses.gif

lol people were literally saying the 01s sucked compared to the 2013s and they were selling all their pairs even after comparison pics. Now DJ skee come along and all of a sudden everybody "appreciates" the 01s lol does anybody have their own mind?

considering some are willing to drop 300+ on these 2013 breds, dudes might as well do some searching and try to find 01 pairs. with some searching a pair can be found for maybe 400. 

lol people were literally saying the 01s sucked compared to the 2013s and they were selling all their pairs even after comparison pics. Now DJ skee come along and all of a sudden everybody "appreciates" the 01s lol does anybody have their own mind?
Yeah same people did this in the royal thread as well. I didn't care I love both versions of the shoe and just want to have a pair Idc which retro as long as I get one pair :lol:

what are banned 1's going for?

i swear i might unload some kicks i dont want anymore and get a pair.

and in the video hes saying these arent that limited... :nerd:

nah skee didnt sway me at all. ive been vocal that the red pops more on 01's. 

but  skee made good/true  points in regards to the 01's having a keychain, being numbered and being produced on a true limited basis. 

Yeah same people did this in the royal thread as well. I didn't care I love both versions of the shoe and just want to have a pair Idc which retro as long as I get one pair
laugh.gif
most of these opinions came from those who didnt own a pair of 01 royals, but copped the 2013 royals. 

same comparisons between 01 royals/bred as the 2013 breds/royals, 2013 colors dont pop and are matte/dull like. 

great shoes regardless, but no need to talk down one pair over the other. 

considering some are willing to drop 300+ on these 2013 breds, dudes might as well do some searching and try to find 01 pairs. with some searching a pair can be found for maybe 400. 

Why? The 2013 mold is infinitely better. As soon as the black/red 2013 release was confirmed, I sold off all my 01 pairs. My biggest issue with the 01's is the OD ankle padding. It makes me feel like I'm wearing skate shoes and quite frankly it looks stupid. The 2013 pair has a sleeker, more true to OG mold.

Either way, it's a matter of personal preference, but as someone who's owned both pairs, I much prefer the 2013's.

Why? The 2013 mold is infinitely better. As soon as the black/red 2013 release was confirmed, I sold off all my 01 pairs. My biggest issue with the 01's is the OD ankle padding. It makes me feel like I'm wearing skate shoes and quite frankly it looks stupid. The 2013 pair has a sleeker, more true to OG mold.

Either way, it's a matter of personal preference, but as someone who's owned both pairs, I much prefer the 2013's.
i hear ya.

and i agree, all personal preference. 

Back
Top Bottom