JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Was able to get Red Toes, Black Toes, Knicks, Shadows, and 2 pairs of Royals from the same spot with little work ----- These beasts better not ruin the BRED pair for me 

Was able to get Red Toes, Black Toes, Knicks, Shadows, and 2 pairs of Royals from the same spot with little work ----- These beasts better not ruin the BRED pair for me 
combo of beasts & spoiled brats with holiday money gonna make this a little more annoying >.>

Y'all think I can get banned ones for 400? Cause someone is selling themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I always love this time of year. The hypebeasts be having fire sales.

I hope more people go after the Gamma.

More people will.. But what messes this up is that they don't drop on the same day. See people gonna get they 11s and then that Christmas money gonna be ready for the 1s this thread is slow in comparison to what it will be after the 11s this weekend

1s will not be easy unless you are in an area that nobody cares about shoes and they get these in other than that it will be a mad house

Gamma Blue 12's release before these, hopefully more people are more pushed towards those the 3LAB5's on Dec 31st

Y'all think I can get banned ones for 400? Cause someone is selling themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I always love this time of year. The hypebeasts be having fire sales.
wordd i was looking at the facebook buying/selling pages for deals and saw DB4 for 500 South beach 9 for 300 DS jordan retros for retail

wordd i was looking at the facebook buying/selling pages for deals and saw DB4 for 500 South beach 9 for 300 DS jordan retros for retail

My bad.. I forgot to answer u.. Walk the coliseum block a few stores have em.. Also that store gbs said they getting em but I just don't like the people in there so I refrain from making purchases there.. My money too good for them.

More people will.. But what messes this up is that they don't drop on the same day. See people gonna get they 11s and then that Christmas money gonna be ready for the 1s this thread is slow in comparison to what it will be after the 11s this weekend
kobe prelude 4s dropping the 28th too, so lets add that to the kicks that may sway others away from the breds 

dudes are going broke this month for sure.

those db's are probably gm.  south beach 9's are everywhere it seems... to me at least.

I hope more people go after the Gamma.
tired.gif
i dont see the logic between this thought.. except people might not be able to afford another pair of shoes the next week,  but everything is on credit these days.. so thats where the logic goes out the window.

people would rather get dem J's than pay their bills don't expect less people to try to these

My bad.. I forgot to answer u.. Walk the coliseum block a few stores have em.. Also that store gbs said they getting em but I just don't like the people in there so I refrain from making purchases there.. My money too good for them.
all good.

good looks I might stop by cause Im popping out to brooklyn this week. whats the lowest they'll take on em?

@v8erman
Try social status they usually Will sell kicks early..finishline,footlocker, and Footaction at monroeville mall said they should be getting them but I would call later in the week to see if they are and what the release is like

3 out of the 5 stores at my local mall said they are getting the ones..while I was there massive people were asking about gamma 11 and foams and not about these so my fingers are crossed that folks don't care about them round here and should be easy cop

same for my area, people in south louisiana are not too big on these shouldn't be too hard for me but you never know.

I'm up here in North Louisiana and we've got a few stores getting them yet the hype doesn't seem to crazy...hoping to know for sure about getting a pair tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom