JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I remember a bunch of people that were waking up around 6am everyday or earlier checking if some royals were restocked. :lol:

hope you all take advantage and get a pair.

these will last a few seconds longer... sadly :lol:[/quote]

Man. I remember my *** waking up 15 minutes before release on FNL (at 4:45 AM PST), and as soon as the link went live it sold out :smh:

GF woke up next to me trying to sooth the feels :lol:

Last edited:
Same here and I just moved to the Bay area where I have zero to no chance of possibly getting them here.

You're in the same boat as a lot of people. Doesn't hurt to try though. Sneaker gods may come through and get your ticket picked haha.

Go back 1 page, and you'll find your answer my dude...

Sadly I can't preorder. Luckily, it's clutch because Finishline back in May/June (can't remember) cancelled my Black Toe 1 order. Because of this they promised me I could reserve an upcoming retro so I am gonna do it w/ these!

Sadly I can't preorder. Luckily, it's clutch because Finishline back in May/June (can't remember) cancelled my Black Toe 1 order. Because of this they promised me I could reserve an upcoming retro so I am gonna do it w/ these!

:x

Last edited:
Same here and I just moved to the Bay area where I have zero to no chance of possibly getting them here.

You're in the same boat as a lot of people. Doesn't hurt to try though. Sneaker gods may come through and get your ticket picked haha.
Exactly Yea I'm doing everything I can for this release .

Good luck on getting your pair , I will be doing everything I can to secure mine hopefully at retail

Last edited:
If it's for sure that all HOH will be getting them then that puts a little glimmer of hope into my soul.

All HOH will have them, FNL will have them, and all Footlocker company stores will have them. I'm pretty close to believe that they're going to be like shadow 1s and black toe 1s. 

Maybe a lot of stores aren't getting a lot in stock because the majority of stock will be sold online? I hope this is true. I can't even remember the last time I went to a store to purchase shoes. Online or bust for me.

Shadow 1s seemed more plentiful than most other jordan 1s because they shared their release day with another hyped shoe. I forget which one but that basically overshadowed the shadow release to a point.

Shadow 1s seemed more plentiful than most other jordan 1s because they shared their release day with another hyped shoe. I forget which one but that basically overshadowed the shadow release to a point.
It's also cause there was hardly any demand for them. Especially compared to this

Back
Top Bottom