JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Same here, went to the spot that had them in bk, only 9 and 11 and up... then i checked out kixclusive and they had my 10, but wanted $400 since its on consignment |I . Most im willing to dish out is about $300, and after getting that GM pair (which i returned) im almost starting to give up on these..

I don't even bother with kixclusive lol. The mom and pop game is pretty shady too. $450 for gammas downtown BK. I guess I'll just wait and see what the ticket/raffle/fcfs biz is on these. I've done pretty good with raffles this year, grapes, gammas and corks so far.

^How much was the spot that had the 11 charging?

They didn't have the Black/red ones when I checked last week but I wouldn't be surprised if the price was outrageous. It's the spot on the same block as Aldo shoes on Fulton. It's just called "Sneakers". They're prices are always laughable though.

There is no way these will be the same number as Royals. No spot in NYC had Royals in men sizes before release day.

Negative...

Had my royals before Allstar weekend.. And got some for close friends.

NY has everything all the time just depends on who you know but royals were def. Out here.

Last edited:

FNL has the images up..

im prolly late, but this thread is filled with nonsense.
Sex.  Loading up big time on these.  Ditto on the nonsense.  Hard to keep up with a thread moving this fast with nothing of substance being posted.

Lol. This is gonna be like the Royals fiasco mayne. I can sense it.
mean.gif
 I'll never forget that thread. The second I clicked the finishline link 1 sec after it went live, it was already sold out.
That's because they were on the site at 7:50 am Eastern.  Never wait for FNL to tweet or for links to be posted on that site.  I was in and out by 7:51

Last edited:
:lol: dude really tried to speak for every store in NYC :smh:

Lol NY is pretty big man... And I think people also fail to realize most mom and pops usually have a set of customers they call when something comes in. I look out for all those dudes all the time, throw em 20 for lunch nothing crazy. But they will look out for you when you really need something.......

There's still stores in queens that will have these but they won't sell them to me or you no matter what cause we don't buy product from there store. The only thing I can get outta places like that is GS sizes, owners straight tell me "your only here when something releases you don't spend no money in my store I have people that I have to look out for before you cause they shop here" and that's understandable to me.. It's all business at the end of the day man.

Last edited:
So are the secrets for copping off JJ still the same? Haven't had to use them in a long time..

I want in on these JJ secrets. I'll help you out forever whoever lets me know.

Man I remember when I got EVERYTHING off that site...

My brother just tried to tell me Lebron shoe line better than Jordan..

Smh this new generation here..

Lol NY is pretty big man... And I think people also fail to realize most mom and pops usually have a set of customers they call when something comes in. I look out for all those dudes all the time, throw em 20 for lunch nothing crazy. But they will look out for you when you really need something.......

There's still stores in queens that will have these but they won't sell them to me or you no matter what cause we don't buy product from there store. The only thing I can get outta places like that is GS sizes, owners straight tell me "your only here when something releases you don't spend no money in my store I have people that I have to look out for before you cause they shop here" and that's understandable to me.. It's all business at the end of the day man.

All very true, but certain stores have lost that loyalty man. Everything is ruled by the dollar, which I understand. In my experience when I've got cash in hand, I'm on my way to the store and you still sell my pair to someone who's come to the store once even though I've been a loyal customer for years it doesn't feel right.

All very true, but certain stores have lost that loyalty man. Everything is ruled by the dollar, which I understand. In my experience when I've got cash in hand, I'm on my way to the store and you still sell my pair to someone who's come to the store once even though I've been a loyal customer for years it doesn't feel right.

That's wrong. Stores like that I blacklist.. Your right stores like that are out here too.. I don't mess with people like that.

My brother just tried to tell me Lebron shoe line better than Jordan..

Smh this new generation here..
why do u hate on new generation ? 

i personally prefer lebron shoe line than jordans , apart from 1s,3s,4s and 11s,13s the rest of jordans look ugly to me and even the ones i mentioned it would be 1-2 shoes that i d put over lebrons shoes.

keep in mind that lebrons are different "type" of shoes than jordans.the got sick colorways that make em look so hot.and i am a weird colorway fan 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom