JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

[h1]Legit Check: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red[/h1]

October 28, 2013 | 
AlexThaGr82

Air-Jordan-1-Black-Red-Fake-Real.jpg

Legit Check of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Retro High “Bred”.

Like we said before, fake/variant sneakers are getting better by the minute. And with the hype of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red building up, you better believe the bootleg factories already have some pairs made.

Check out the legit check of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red below. And don’t forget the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red has a release date on December 28 with a retail price of $140.

Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG

Black/Varsity Red-White

555088-023
12/28/2013
$140

via hupu

Air-Jordan-1-Bred-Legit-Check.jpg

Top (Fake) Bottom (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred-Release-Date.jpg

Left (Fake) Right (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred.jpg

Left (Fake) Right (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Bred-Fake-Check.jpg

Good looking!
View media item 632952

!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!:

View media item 632980
Look at the production dates, they are the SAME not DIFFERENT like the Royals and their fakes.

What you need to look for is that BORDER around the SIZE TAG. On the real tag, it's WHITE and THICK. On the fake it's more TRANSPARENT, being able to see the black on the border because the adhesive white looks THINNER.

This difference is the same with the Royals. This might be the easiest way to tell a real and fake apart.

Last edited:
fat joe is that you?  

they dont weigh the same either...hahah
they def dont come out the other end the same, so eat one of each and then when u crap it out the one that hurts the most is the real pair, yall trippin on GM pairs and such. If you get them for a decent price and they look good then who cares?

true^ but it is helpful if you strike out and have to buy from someone other than a retailer, to the people buying early pairs i think that comment really applies to you. If you cant wait then you roll the dice and hope you dont get snake eyes but more tha nlikely u will unless you have a good hook up thats reliable.

LOL this finger pressing thing got me rolling....

When I posted that I never tested mine out because I know they are legit, production dates, widows peak, bottom sole tread pattern, stamp on box, flat color not shiny, NA passes, R trademark is right color and in right place, paint is emaculant with no errors or glue stains, I have reciepts and I put them side by side with other confirmed legit pairs. My black toes and royals are legit, one of ndc other trusted seller that wen't through forum legit checks, but when I press them I get crinkle. Not like the pic but I say right in between both examples, can anyone confirm their legit pairs with slight crinkle? that pic show NO crinkle at all.

thanks in advance, 

!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!:

Look at the production dates, they are the SAME not DIFFERENT like the Royals and their fakes.

What you need to look for is that BORDER around the SIZE TAG. On the real tag, it's WHITE and THICK. On the fake it's more TRANSPARENT, being able to see the black on the border because the adhesive white looks THINNER.

This difference is the same with the Royals. This might be the easiest way to tell a real and fake apart.
I appreciate this, I passed this test as well. That crinkle thing got me trippin 

Back
Top Bottom