JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

those look different from the early pairs posted before, more like the royal GMs, and they come with the spare laces which the other pairs didn't

Yea, the toes arent slanted, back looks back.

those dont look like the same ones that were posted before :smh:

i dont know but all the pairs out and pics we have seen from all these top sites and individuals look awesome, i think we all can agree with that.

I don't agree. Wrong boxes, missing laces, double retail prices, not awesome. I'll take my chances in December.

reseller? :lol:

Nope. None of those are mine nor am I facilitating the sale of any of those pairs. Just posting the pics for NT.

Ill try to get a pair for retail but no worries if I don't. I wore my '94s for the first time on Friday.

All GM posts will be deleted from now on.Let's keep the GM talk out of this thread please. I'd hate to have to lock this thread.

Im pretty proud of this thread. Chippy at times but to be expected so far from rd. Gm talk needs to get nipped in the but now. This is the first release ive seen with pairs shipping months early. Royals it wasnt till months later. anyway, is it possible that a longer production date could mean a higher amount made? Say there is a production goal of pairs per day made. If dates on breds are longer than others, could mean more?

Say there is a production goal of pairs per day made. If dates on breds are longer than others, could mean more?

Not necessarily. It could, but fellas shouldn't be assuming that there will be a bigger production. This is JB were talking about, the same company that has shown several inconsistent tendencies. It's more safe to just assume production will be between Royal - Shadow/BlkToe and be safe.

Its a holiday release, but don't assume these will be produced in mass production like Bred XI's (which still sold out). Gotta realize the trend, Gamma numbers will be the focal lk all XI's in Dec. Then you have another Dec Jordan in the XII's which are another GR. As a company I don't see Nike making 3 shoes in highly attainable numbers in one month. I could easily still see these in low, but decent numbers to protect the credibility of the OG 1 line that is slated to continue into 2014.

Really hope these aren't too hard to scoop in December. Really tempted to cop early, and I never do that...
nerd.gif

got a feeling this is going to be another sad day for me in December.  Same as it was for me with the Black Toes.  I don't care too much for Ones, but these two CWs were the only versions I've been after....

with Christmas and tax season around the corner, it's damn near impossible to cop b/c everyone is flush with cash

Last edited:
[h1]Legit Check: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red[/h1]
October 28, 2013 | AlexThaGr82

Air-Jordan-1-Black-Red-Fake-Real.jpg
Legit Check of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Retro High “Bred”.

Like we said before, fake/variant sneakers are getting better  by the minute. And with the hype of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red  building up, you better believe the bootleg factories  already have some pairs made.

Check out the legit check of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red below. And don’t forget the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red has a release date on December 28 with a retail price of $140.

Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG
Black/Varsity Red-White
555088-023
12/28/2013
$140

via hupu

Air-Jordan-1-Bred-Legit-Check.jpg
Top (Fake) Bottom (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred-Release-Date.jpg
Left (Fake) Right (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred.jpg
Left (Fake) Right (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Bred-Fake-Check.jpg

^thats cold. Proud of it too.

Does anyone else bust their royals out everytime a fake/GM pair is posted, just to inspect and make sure you're good? I must have done that at least a dozen times.

I do that every time somebody mentions the "production date" .. The first time I saw that post I left work early to go make sure my pairs were safe :lol:

All GM posts will be deleted from now on.Let's keep the GM talk out of this thread please. I'd hate to have to lock this thread.
bred thread parts 2 and 3 coming soon ala royal threads 

surprised to see so much GM talk as i caught up...not even going that route at all.

ill be in a line come RD. * sits back and waits 

Last edited:
[h1]Legit Check: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red[/h1]

October 28, 2013 | 
AlexThaGr82

Air-Jordan-1-Black-Red-Fake-Real.jpg

Legit Check of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Retro High “Bred”.

Like we said before, fake/variant sneakers are getting better by the minute. And with the hype of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red building up, you better believe the bootleg factories already have some pairs made.

Check out the legit check of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red below. And don’t forget the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/Red has a release date on December 28 with a retail price of $140.

Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG

Black/Varsity Red-White

555088-023
12/28/2013
$140

via hupu

Air-Jordan-1-Bred-Legit-Check.jpg

Top (Fake) Bottom (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred-Release-Date.jpg

Left (Fake) Right (Real)
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred.jpg

Left (Fake) Right (Real)