JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

how much do you think these will go retail? JB has been increasing their prices on every release

love bred 1s

but im stick with 01s
that nubuck swoosh tho...if you keep wearing it..it fades like crazy sometimes,

the red looses its color....

for me..it kinda throws the shoe off... cause now theres 2 different kinds/shades of reds on your pair =/

so im really happy these are with leather like the OGs

Last edited:
I sure would like to find someone willing to make that trade.. Me receiving the Royals of course.. :D :nerd:
you never know, someone in DustyJug Idaho who got royals for some reason but now they wont get black/reds might trade to avoid the hassle of paying resellers price

Last edited:
Is there even any legit royals left for sale all the ones ive seen have been grey market/fake anybody know where i can find a legit 10.5 ?

Is there even any legit royals left for sale all the ones ive seen have been grey market/fake anybody know where i can find a legit 10.5 ?

there def is but you wear one of the most popular sizes & A LOT of dudes kept dbl's or even triples of the royals so they are slim #'s lingering out there still for sale

i did something i said i wouldnt do :lol:

they will be here next week i think

Last edited:
i did something i said i wouldnt do
laugh.gif

GM's?

i did something i said i wouldnt do
laugh.gif

GM's?
no idea, just early like everyone else has. we will see, def post some good pics. $250 shipped too which isnt bad i guess because i think people in here and else where were paying $300++
well, to make you feel better.  my pair from marqueesole is on point.. and also almost identical to my RD royals.

and it seems like all the pairs floating around (gm's.. early release.. samples.. whatever) look like the same shoes.

my shoe also had the same glue smell as my royals/88's.. if that helps lol

What if the retail version have the same sockliner as the royals :wow:
Oh man.... Don't do this to me fam and get me thinking. :lol:

Would definitely end the debate of GMs and early pairs being the same as retail pairs though.

Last edited:
i did something i said i wouldnt do :lol:

Thirst is real.

If your gonna go that way, might as well get it at a good deal :lol:

Thirst? Nah

im gonna get them RD one way or another and hopefully more than one pair. I just want them to look at and compare (yes im weird :lol:) i moved some BS so really im not losing anything getting this pair. Its from a known seller but he doesnt have them listed yet.

Back
Top Bottom