JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

glad i got my 2 pairs of royals before all the gm mess.. good luck to everyone, i wouldn't trust pictures on the internet.. i'd try to see it in person before purchasing

My inbox.
roll.gif

Guys it's off eBay. Just spend your time putting in work. Be patient and you will be rewarded. I don't have a magical connect to get a hold of a warehouse full of authentic pairs in Memphis.
laugh.gif
are  you hyping up a GM re-seller? hmmm? are you the re-seller? 

are  you hyping up a GM re-seller? hmmm? are you the re-seller? 
I think your making too many insinuations lol. I stated I wasn't trying to hype it up and I wasn't bragging where I got it from. Even said that I would just pm him.

My point was, I was just saying I wouldn't trade royals for a pair of black and reds and the quality is better. Black and red quality will be worse compared to royals but at least more pairs are produced

Last edited:
well if someone got a few pairs of royals from a place where they didnt sell very well and then with the new allocation of NA 1s he will not be able to get a pair for retail then yeah you still have a chance at getting a straight up black/red trade for some royals, nothing is impossible

well if someone got a few pairs of royals from a place where they didnt sell very well and then with the new allocation of NA 1s he will not be able to get a pair for retail then yeah you still have a chance at getting a straight up black/red trade for some royals, nothing is impossible
Yeah I guess that's true. Good point bro. If they end up being the same market price, i can agree with that 

Yeah I guess that's true. Good point bro. If they end up being the same market price, i can agree with that 
even if the black/red 1 does not fetch the same resale as the royals it doesnt matter cuz the guy got the other pairs for retail its no loss for them and would be easier than selling pairs and then buying a pair probably, i just think it can happen if someone wants them bad enough and has royals that they are not that fond of for some reason.

even if the black/red 1 does not fetch the same resale as the royals it doesnt matter cuz the guy got the other pairs for retail its no loss for them and would be easier than selling pairs and then buying a pair probably, i just think it can happen if someone wants them bad enough and has royals that they are not that fond of for some reason.

Also true. It's just a matter of personal value and preference. Idk if it were me, I would do it differently than a straight up trade. That's just me though and it's why I kinda differ from with what your saying lol. But I completely agree and see with what you mean.

mart da god mart da god : I should retract what I said. If the black and reds are done like the shadows, then royals quality is better. IMO though, the royals sock liner is definitely better than the black and reds. that's an easy visual difference we can compare

Last edited:
Also true. It's just a matter of personal value and preference. Idk if it were me, I would do it differently than a straight up trade. That's just me though and it's why I kinda differ from with what your saying lol. But I completely agree and see with what you mean.
oh yeah id sell my royals for good money and get the black/reds for much cheaper but some people dont want to put in any extra work even if it saves them money so when that happens the person getting the royals wins

I sure would like to find someone willing to make that trade.. Me receiving the Royals of course.. :D :nerd:

1. These will be produced in larger numbers than any other OG 1 that has released this year.

2. I've seen two FSR of grey markets straight from the factory sell for at least $300-350 a piece easily.

3. eBay (and I'd be shocked if Nike didn't have anything to do with this) is actively taking steps to stop grey market sales. Recently, eBay has been contacting people selling these and asking for proof of purchase from an authorized Nike retailer. The smart grey market sellers sidestep this pretty easily, but they are cracking down.

Legit grey market pairs are being sold (in bulk) from the factories for $200-250 a piece. That's what the workers smuggling these out of the factory are demanding for taking that risk. The resellers receiving the grey market pairs are letting them go for $300-350 to make their $50-150 profit per pair.

You won't see any "widow peaks" on legit grey market pairs this time around.

Overall, the quality on these is average for JB. Actually believe they are worse quality than the royals and black toes.

1.May i ask your source for the number of these?I mean what kind is it , not who in particular

2.Both my 2nd point and your 2nd point could be valid IMO

3.Thank god ebay is doing something cause its ******g its sellers really good already lol.They should start caring about the seller a little more I think.Hope they kill their grey market part , but its kind of hard i think.

Last edited:
I simply can't think why nike would make 2 same pairs in a different colorway , same year different materials...talking about shadows and royals...Just to get slightly back on topic...They should re-release this commercial and bring these out as a surprise pack this christmas.It would feel like im 8 again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom