JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Alright alright. Bad joke on here. This shhhit is gonna suck tho. I hope the gammas steal all the hype but I'm thinking these 1s are gonna set it off for the whole world to be hip to it. Royals I copped with ease. Half the line was there for the joker 3s which blew my mind. Granted no one knew how small the numbers would be. Shadows easy, everybody wanted toro 4s. People on here I hope everybody cops them. But **** everybody that were huntin ugly flashy bullahit a few months ago. That's why I want these to be limited.

I'm glad I got hit by the dicaprio 'what is it ur fn period' that's the ****
there is honestly no good reasoning for this shoe to be limited unless,

a) you're a hypebeast and want to stunt on people for getting a pair

b) you're a reseller

Alright alright. Bad joke on here. This shhhit is gonna suck tho. I hope the gammas steal all the hype but I'm thinking these 1s are gonna set it off for the whole world to be hip to it. Royals I copped with ease. Half the line was there for the joker 3s which blew my mind. Granted no one knew how small the numbers would be. Shadows easy, everybody wanted toro 4s. People on here I hope everybody cops them. But **** everybody that were huntin ugly flashy bullahit a few months ago. That's why I want these to be limited.

I'm glad I got hit by the dicaprio 'what is it ur fn period' that's the ****

Don't worry about everyone else. You are not buying the shoes because of everyone else. You are buying the shoes because of yourself. Limited or not.

Honestly there are times when this thread just get out of control. Why must we have to talk about hype and guess resell and production numbers? We won't know till the week of after RD some of that talk is just pointless imo

I hope they are royal #s. ill drop 400 on them and get my money's worth reading about people not gettin them
i see you @iHust1e  
@LoveHateSelf  

laugh.gif

PS. I didnt know you could @ ppl like that.  Pretty cool

Honestly there are times when this thread just get out of control. Why must we have to talk about hype and guess resell and production numbers? We won't know till the week of after RD some of that talk is just pointless imo

Reason being we have nothing else to tlk to about. People wanna know what it look like ahead of schedule to see how much HW they gone have to do. At the end of the day we just looking for another way to tlk about the shoes without actually talkn about the shoes. There is only so much to tlk about and that's when cats start goin bad on each other cause they feel like the newly posted comments are not worthy of the thread. Like questions bout sizing or the technology. I personally dig the extra tlk about production cause it helps. For me, I know I want these joints bad so it feels good to know I have a chance. I'm content knowing the playing field is even in terms of shoes being available, with that being said I would like to offer my assistance to anyone who is serious about obtaining these on rd. no scams, just tryna earn a bit of respect from my fellow NTers. Shoot me a pm if u interested.

ive done campouts for pretty every shoe during the summer, and resold for $30-$50 profit just so I wont have to stand out in the cold for these and taxis. Not all resellers are evil haha

ive done campouts for pretty every shoe during the summer, and resold for $30-$50 profit just so I wont have to stand out in the cold for these and taxis. Not all resellers are evil haha

Wait...so you campout and go through all the trouble of reselling for only $50 profit? This is what I don't understand - I wouldn't mind spending an extra $50 just so I don't have to go through all the trouble of camping, but I just don't see the point of reselling for $30 - $50 profit.

You are stupid and make no sense what so ever

Who's trying to trade me a pair of DS Royals in a size 11 if I can come up on an extra pair of these :nerd:

I got a few connects at a few shoe stores (FNL, FootAction, Niketown), and if they can hold me down I'm planning on copping 2 pairs.

I need some Royals doe :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

^ No prolly just sit on shelves.... They still have the banned 1's around here. I don't really think a lot of sneaker heads like this model/colorway

you take this mentality, times it by a couple thousand, and you'll see why people have to stand out in the cold

just making it harder on yourself by feeding into the reselling fad

To everyone that shot me a PM I got u. I sent my number to everyone who contacted me, hit me closer to rd and we'll make it happen cap'n ( no pun) on a side note I'm looking for a pair of royals size 11-12 if you kno anything shoot me a pm. Thanks n advance.

Back
Top Bottom