JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

As i said numerous times and also for the last time.These will be as available as all other N/air jordan 1s.Allocation differentiates and demand also.

One thing though..don't throw away 300-350 for a pre-order now.

1.No one and I mean NOONE can provide actual numbers for these.Nike production managers may be catching the vibe on these on the internet(might even read niketalk lol) and increase pairs dramatically(not so likely but check the bred xi thread days before release lol)

2.Even if they are limited you could hit the 300-350 easily after release , after doing your Homework

3.Dont underestimate the power of grey market pairs.More grey market-early release pairs keeps the reselling price of these lower.Check the royals.They should have hit easily 500 by now.Those excellent grey market pairs kept them lower.I sold a couple pairs of royals close to 400 a little after release date.Then gm pairs hit the market and instead of drying out of royals,re sell fell-stayed the same.One of the many reasons i ve provided as to why Nike is behind gm market.An easy way to get the reseller's money in the company's pockets.

Not to rant on gm though...Don't bite the hype bullet on these.Do not obtain them so early for so much.If someone can get them (pre-order and not early) for the likes of 200-220 ,well thats ok.No more is justified IMO.

Basically dropping 320 on a preorder or early release pair because of royal paranoia would be the the equivalent to going to vegas and betting 320 that a bolt of lightning is gonna strike the exact same place twice. Bottom line its a waste of money and i think hes got it by now lol.

these are jordan 1s and jordan 1s are a niche sneaker not a hype sneaker no matter how much hype has grown.  plus they dont drop until after christmas technically, an odd choice for a sneaker that many of you believe will be mass produced.

the only people who will turn up salty on release day are those who keep wanting to believe "its christmas" so these will be widely available.

I'm expecting shadow numbers but not much more

Last edited:
I still believe royals will/could hit 500. The gray market pairs ive seen still stink and havent seen that many at least in a 10 on the bay.

These and the taxi Xii are the only Js I'm copping these year / Ill try to scoope up the Gamma XIs as a bonus if not I'm not salty

Who's that?
Geno Smith - Jets QB

not that he's relevant or anything 
laugh.gif

i'm still curious as to what other pair of jordans will release on the same day as these. for royals it was the joker 3s and for shadows it was the toro 4s.

I know who geno is just couldnt come up with his name...

Is he signed to jb tho
nerd.gif

Those could b older retro
haha sorry if you thought I was being sarcastic for not knowing Geno

I meant it as he's not important

and nah i dont think he's signed to JB, those are probably an older retro

I'm pretty sure those are from this year, you don't see too many celebs wearing old retros other than big sneakerheads, plus they look like the shape of this years retros. what, you guys think celebs are above wearing GMs? lol they don't know any better most of the time

I'm pretty sure those are from this year, you don't see too many celebs wearing old retros other than big sneakerheads, plus they look like the shape of this years retros. what, you guys think celebs are above wearing GMs? lol they don't know any better most of the time
I've seen plenty of celebs wearing old retros and who is to say Geno Smith isn't a sneakerhead?

Those look like Banned 1's anyways cause of the red lace tips

I think $300-$320 is a fantastic price for a pair thats not GM. I'd cop two right now if I knew they were legit.

These won't be going for less than $300 resell. Sorry. And if its lower, it wont be too much lower. No chance you'll cop these for less than $250 days/weeks after. (**Insert Tracy Morgan NO gif). With that said, $300 isnt bad. But my current situation might not be the same as yours. I dont have time to cop online or line up. In some situations, paying double for peace of mind is the best option for ME. Its sucks. I'm helping contribute to resellers.

This thread is almost identical to the royals thread. Those saying they wouldnt be a tough cop looked foolish. I copped 1 pair at $250, 1 at $275, and scored another through a trade for Black/red XI's and I didnt look back at paying those prices. It was obvious, to me, that royals would be extremely limited a month prior to release.

I think everyone is holding out hope that because this is after X-mas, no way JB doesnt produce more. But thats thinking JB actually cares. I think this shoe is the perfect shoe for nike to keep somewhat limited. Keep everyone thirsty. I sure hope I'm wrong.

I think this is going to be the type of release that leaves everyone shaking their head and losing any desire to cop shoes, at least for the older dudes like myself.

Without the frankly boring explanation, there is a reason the royals hit 300 and when people thought that was the ceiling, shot quickly past up to about 400. Has nothing to do with the limited label or because they are og cw or Kanye wore or whatever. Simple supply and demand and for some reason these got screwed up. Its not like anyone knew. Sure people knew what limited meant as far as where to get em (i was new to how it is these days but learned quick), but i bet a million that no one even the most seasoned was prepared for that rd fiasco. I remember alot of long timers just bombed. Moral of the story, unless you were really involved with that release, there is no logic in comparing it to any release since. Even the most popular and hyped bred 1.
Why do they have to be royal 1 limited?

Why not...i dunno....let them be a regular GR?

if you showed these to a 5th grade kid, they wouldn't blink at them. these attract a different crowd than a bel air 5 or a 3lab5 or a jordan 11 would attract. they're not a "generally" popular shoe, only to enthusiasts

if there's this much pairs floating around before release, then i think it's safe to say there's gonne be a whole lot to come around when the release arrives. Let's just stop assuming what the prices are gonna be, cuz when the release comes around we're gonna have resellers setting the bar based from our assumptions. And we all know they're a plethora of lurkers around :nerd:

Let's just stop assuming what the prices are gonna be, cuz when the release comes around we're gonna have resellers setting the bar based from our assumptions. And we all know they're a plethora of lurkers around :nerd:

Son, I feel like this is more prevalent on NT than ever before lately. Every shoe thread I go in has people discussing hype, trying to be resale market price analysts, etc. The only logical conclusion is that NT is either now overrun with hypebeasts or the people talking resale are resellers themselves. There's no reason we can't wait until the shoes are out to talk about resale.

Enough man. Seriously.

Last edited:

if you showed these to a 5th grade kid, they wouldn't blink at them. these attract a different crowd than a bel air 5 or a 3lab5 or a jordan 11 would attract. they're not a "generally" popular shoe, only to enthusiasts
True. But it seem like today everyone is an enthusiast. 

Last edited:
Every 1 release has been easier to get than the last since the royals ,I'm just gonna wait it out till rd ,I've gotten ever single na 1 I wanted

Back
Top Bottom