JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Also...I thought dudes humbly and subtly bought "GM" pairs on the low??

Now we stick our chest out and brag and boast?? I'm absolutley NOT coming at anyone in particular. Truth be told, while I do like most of you, I don't care nothing about your sneakers...how you got them, how much you paid for them, etc etc. Just think it's funny and/or a sign of changing times that cats stand on a soapbox and try to portray a sense of superiority about grey market replica joints...Is it really that difficult to go on any Asia website and cop a pair of knock offs?

I guess that same question should apply to the authentic joints too though. Dudes act like copping kicks is some kinda competitive sport that requires guile, stealth, and skill...Look at me, I'm cool cuz I was able to buy sneakers...

It be those same dudes that say things like "I'm retiring from the game"...Retiring from what my ninja?!?? Aint no sneaker pension plan or nothin like that...Do I get to raise my arms and maybe get a championship belt cuz I don't buy soda anymore?? Did I retire from the soda game??!
I been retired from the soda game. Drank a lot of soda, they used to call me Dr. Pepper

Can shape isn't true to OG, 5 less grams of sugar; easy pass
laugh.gif
cant complain about the widemouth can being adopted by all brands though

In the 60's???! If you're being sarcastic, my bad. But if not, let a east coast ninja tell you that ain't sht. Cats would be out there wit cargo shorts and a hoodie, drinking ice cold $1 McDonald's sweet teas, playing spades if our December campouts were in the 60's...

TheKid is jealous.
i live in the southbay out here in LA ( redondo beach, hermosa, manhattan, even LB is close to me) we go straight from the camp outs to the beach my guy haha

Now we stick our chest out and brag and boast?? I'm absolutley NOT coming at anyone in particular. Truth be told, while I do like most of you, I don't care nothing about your sneakers...how you got them, how much you paid for them, etc etc. Just think it's funny and/or a sign of changing times that cats stand on a soapbox and try to portray a sense of superiority about grey market replica joints...Is it really that difficult to go on any Asia website and cop a pair of knock offs?

I guess that same question should apply to the authentic joints too though. Dudes act like copping kicks is some kinda competitive sport that requires guile, stealth, and skill...Look at me, I'm cool cuz I was able to buy sneakers...

It be those same dudes that say things like "I'm retiring from the game"...Retiring from what my ninja?!?? Aint no sneaker pension plan or nothin like that...Do I get to raise my arms and maybe get a championship belt cuz I don't buy soda anymore?? Did I retire from the soda game??!
I been retired from the soda game. Drank a lot of soda, they used to call me Dr. Pepper
roll.gif
roll.gif
Repped both of yall for the soda game.

I nvr bought early, fakes, or whatever ppl portray em as before these. But why buy on the low and keep it on the hush? What's there to be afraid about, Internet backlash? . . . It's not even all that serious. And I'm sure you weren't talking about my post cuz it was informative & not boasting cuz I wholeheartedly don't give any dambs about efame or trying to come off as cool on the internet. I'm saying this cuz you say you don't care, however proceed to rant.

Last edited:
I nvr bought early, fakes, or whatever ppl portray em as before these. But why buy on the low and keep it on the hush? What's there to be afraid about, Internet backlash? . . . It's not even all that serious. And I'm sure you weren't talking about my post cuz it was informative & not boasting cuz I wholeheartedly don't give any dambs about efame or trying to come off as cool on the internet. I'm saying this cuz you say you don't care, however proceed to rant.

2nd time in about 4 pages that you felt the need to defend yourself on a post that wasn't directed at you...cool out, homie. Dodgers will be back in May. Plus you live in a city that you can smoke legally...c'mon fam...

every 3-4 days i see "230 new posts" and think, "oh some solid info on this release and numbers etc."  then I come in here and no. no info.  just arguing. about nothing.

we will only know after the release, seems pretty straight forward that it will be like all of the other releases of NA 1s from this year just pray for good distribution in your area

2nd time in about 4 pages that you felt the need to defend yourself on a post that wasn't directed at you...cool out, homie. Dodgers will be back in May. Plus you live in a city that you can smoke legally...c'mon fam...

I knw you weren't talking to me, but your post still relates to me, does it not? I wasn't gonna sit back with my hands interlocked on that one.

I knw you weren't talking to me, but your post still relates to me, does it not? I wasn't gonna sit back with my hands interlocked on that one.

Yes

That's generally what I do when things are bing said that don't apply to me...although I'm not really the interlocked hand type.

Peace.

From what I know all NA Is are produced around the same number. It's just the allocation/distribution that makes it feel more limited. I doubt these will be GR I think people are hurt hoping for it to be like that because the hype will be big on this release and other wanting to double up.

I guess someone got it after all.

we will only know after the release, seems pretty straight forward that it will be like all of the other releases of NA 1s from this year just pray for good distribution in your area
depends how many restocks we get too... anyone knows which NA 1s restocked the most? in order..... ?

:rofl:

thanks to you, I will never use the term "retiring" again when it comes to buying sneakers

Whoa. He should've let em go a few months back though. I can't imagine why anyone would pay that kind of money for the inferior 2001 mold.

What's a good/inexpensive Bluetooth headset to get ?

$15-$25 is my price range.

They make the Too Short announcements. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom