JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Since were discussing hoarding, I will be doubling up on these for the first time. Will also be my first 1's.

Don't understand how ya can double up on da same shoe.
That doesn't work for me because I have so many shoes to pick from at the top of the day that it might take a year to actually beat a shoe. So when I do grab multiples I end of reselling dem Jants for the simple fact the one I wear still can go for DEADSTOCK after months of owning.

Its all about how you collect and what you're into.

2pair needed dont know how im going to make it happen cause i have no special connects but ill get them some how

2pair needed dont know how im going to make it happen cause i have no special connects but ill get them some how

Find out the which spots around you locally got the other Jordan I Nike Air pairs this year since those spots will be your best bet, especially the ones that got the Royals. Then just keep up to date with this thread. If you do those two things, you'll have all the knowledge you need come December 28th. From there you just have to be ready to try your luck at a couple of options and find the one that works.

Find out the which spots around you locally got the other Jordan I Nike Air pairs this year since those spots will be your best bet, especially the ones that got the Royals. Then just keep up to date with this thread. If you do those two things, you'll have all the knowledge you need come December 28th. From there you just have to be ready to try your luck at a couple of options and find the one that works.

Thnx, If they do raffles im going everywhere lol and ill try my luck on line

black-red-jordan-1-2013-1-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-6-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-4-570x430.jpg

black-red-jordan-1-2013-3-570x430.jpg
via-ebay

Son :smh: :smh: :smh:

My heart :smh: :smh: :smh:

I NEED EM... LIKE RIGHT NOW....

Is it just me or does the shoe on the left in the 3rd pic look super lopsided?
I'm assuming these are a GM pair or Jordan quality has significantly dropped off.

Last edited:
JB has been building the hype on NA 1s all year, it only makes sense to mass produce these and cash in, just like the blk/red 11s last year cashed in on the hype built up by the space jams, cool greys, and concords.

My .02¢

i saw a pre order on ebay for 197 and i was about to do it, but it was gone the next day.

if i could find a pre order for 200 i'd be happy. 

i saw a pre order on ebay for 197 and i was about to do it, but it was gone the next day.

if i could find a pre order for 200 i'd be happy. 

You should be thankful it's gone. No way a legit pre-order pair should be going for $200 on eBay., unless it's true these were being massed produce.

Too good to be true Holmes.

I think they will be massed produced similar to bred 11's they made 500,000 pairs of those.. 
Nike isn't bold enough to try that, not with the 1's I mean.  They know pairs will be sitting on shelves collecting dust in various markets.  Only styles 3-6 and the 11's aka the holiday Champ would receive production numbers that rivaled last years playoffs.  Like dude said a few pages back, the casual sneakerhead See's 1's as a pair of dunks with or without the Jump man.  

Last edited:
I've cut back on buying J's but with the laneys and these comming out which would y'all cop? I'm not trying to spend money left and right.

grotesk grotesk well this is the Bred 1 thread so you can guess what we're gonna say. if the laneys are in grape numbers tho you can probably cop a few months later for close to retail

Back
Top Bottom