JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I've cut back on buying J's but with the laneys and these comming out which would y'all cop? I'm not trying to spend money left and right.

It's really a matter of preference in style/color. Both nice choice..

The Blk/Red 1 is a more versitale CW IMO, also in OG form, and 1s have been pretty good quality this year. But, these may be tough to get ahold of (require more work than Laneys). Also expected to be $140, so cheaper, if that's in consideration..

Laneys are a better looking quality than other white 5s this yr and has tumbled leather. $170, and expected to be a GR, so it should be an easier pickup..

People make fun but whats worse. A person with 3 maybe 4 pairs rockin em out the door or at least every chance u get or a person who gets 1 maybe 2 and months later is still pullin em out to sniff em and talk about plans on un dead stocking em.

My pov stems from the fact i only own aj1s and wear em. i dont care to have other styles except maybe 1 or 2 so i get alot of mileage out of what i like.

Rumors going around in FTL saying these 1's are going to be a HOH release only. Hoping someone can tell me otherwise. 

welcome to 2013, all the 1s this year have been HOH footlockers only
Yeah, but it's Christmas. 
eyes.gif

not true the royal 1s released on FNL
I mean for FTL.

SO THESE ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN HOH ONLY AFTER 129 PAGES??
the shadows were the same along with the other 1s, nothing surprising

only hoh ftl around me got the shadows, but every other store/boutique that usually dont get shti got them

walked in WSS 3 days after RD & they still got them in my size

can't believe these are only just the first retro with a blank heel or w/o a nubuck swoosh. i think 2013 is the best year ever for 1s (well besides '85 lol)

Last edited:
the shadows were the same along with the other 1s, nothing surprising

only hoh ftl around me got the shadows, but every other store/boutique that usually dont get shti got them

walked in WSS 3 days after RD & they still got them in my size

can't believe these are only just the first retro with a blank heel or w/o a nubuck swoosh. i think 2013 is the best year ever for 1s (well besides '85 lol)

I was less than a year old in 85 so this is by far the best year for me

i know of three stores in my city that will get them. hope i can pull it off because im not paying anything over retail. the leather on these is garbage to me. my shadows have a way flimsier leather on one toe box than the other. 
mean.gif

I think they will be massed produced similar to bred 11's they made 500,000 pairs of those.. 
wasnt it said, nike will only produce a certain amount of shoes simply cause there is some kind of clause that they cant produce more OG "NA" branded jordans? 

there will only be 1 pair per store across the US, cmon guys we obviously dont know and it seems that we will not know until release date so if you want them then do your homework and figure out what it takes or pay over retail one or the other.

wasnt it said, nike will only produce a certain amount of shoes simply cause there is some kind of clause that they cant produce more OG "NA" branded jordans? 
From what I know all NA Is are produced around the same number. It's just the allocation/distribution that makes it feel more limited. I doubt these will be GR I think people are hurt hoping for it to be like that because the hype will be big on this release and other wanting to double up.

From what I know all NA Is are produced around the same number. It's just the allocation/distribution that makes it feel more limited. I doubt these will be GR I think people are hurt hoping for it to be like that because the hype will be big on this release and other wanting to double up.

These will be same production as shadows and black toes but with more hype imo

Last edited:
Generally not a double-upper. I always end up selling the double. I get to wear sneakers once a week, maybe twice if I happen to do something on a Sunday, which isn't often, other than supermarket and other various errands.

From the jump, I said that since my Banned I's have only been worn three times, it makes no sense to cop these.

But, I feel obligated since I have all of the NA OG I's that dropped this year except the black/gold joints.

We'll see what happens...it'll likely come down to what else drops that day.

...also, this thread is like 130 pages deep adn these don't drop till December??!! That's scary...I don't ever remember such anticipation on a Jordan I. Truth be told, I find the I's to be exceptionally uncomfortable. Also, I like the tumbled leather of the Banned I's over the smooth leather of this release. Some people were turned off by teh X on the back...I always liked it. Whatever, to each their own.

Excellent points. For me having and growing up with the originals makes me pretty particular. Dont get me wrong cause im no og elitist by any means and do like occasional colors but even the tumbled leather to me was a variant and for me, a no go. To me a bred or say royal retro with n/a should be handled with same respect and integrity from nike as say an Xi or wc3 88 and so far its been the case. Granted quality on these wont match 85 but its the principle of the matter.

im gonna be freezing out here in LA with that weather in the 60's. burr

In the 60's???! If you're being sarcastic, my bad. But if not, let a east coast ninja tell you that ain't sht. Cats would be out there wit cargo shorts and a hoodie, drinking ice cold $1 McDonald's sweet teas, playing spades if our December campouts were in the 60's...

TheKid is jealous.

i think he was kidding but im here in florida so let it be in the 40s when i camp so i can be nice and comfy, i hate it hot and yeah im in the wrong state for it

Also...I thought dudes humbly and subtly bought "GM" pairs on the low??

Now we stick our chest out and brag and boast?? I'm absolutley NOT coming at anyone in particular. Truth be told, while I do like most of you, I don't care nothing about your sneakers...how you got them, how much you paid for them, etc etc. Just think it's funny and/or a sign of changing times that cats stand on a soapbox and try to portray a sense of superiority about grey market replica joints...Is it really that difficult to go on any Asia website and cop a pair of knock offs?

I guess that same question should apply to the authentic joints too though. Dudes act like copping kicks is some kinda competitive sport that requires guile, stealth, and skill...Look at me, I'm cool cuz I was able to buy sneakers...

It be those same dudes that say things like "I'm retiring from the game"...Retiring from what my ninja?!?? Aint no sneaker pension plan or nothin like that...Do I get to raise my arms and maybe get a championship belt cuz I don't buy soda anymore?? Did I retire from the soda game??!

In the 60's???! If you're being sarcastic, my bad. But if not, let a east coast ninja tell you that ain't sht. Cats would be out there wit cargo shorts and a hoodie, drinking ice cold $1 McDonald's sweet teas, playing spades if our December campouts were in the 60's...

TheKid is jealous.
sad part is in L.A. that is considered cold was seeing as 60 is like Christmas weather
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom