JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Some online shoe store in the Philippines, who have a reputation of selling ghost market pairs sells a full size run of "early release" pairs for $381. (P16,500) SMH

Some online shoe store in the Philippines, who have a reputation of selling ghost market pairs sells a full size run of "early release" pairs for $381. (P16,500) SMH

Might as well go to Greenhills. :rofl:
(Filipino joke. Huge fleamarket. An 8 year old was trying to sell me a fake pair of Yeezys for $50 there. Highballing me, smh lol)

I am able to get these for $320.00 right now. 

Is it worth it or do you just see the re-sale after these drop being about the same? 

Should these be more limited than the Royals or less?

Last edited:

Is it worth it or do you just see the re-sale after these drop being about the same? 

320.00? 
mean.gif

Saw some dude rocking a pair when I was at the car dealership over the weekend. Looked like it was made yesterday. Either it was an early release pair or fakes are getting straight scary.

I paid $275 for my Royals when they dropped. 

Hoping these are just as limited and not closer to the Black and Golds. 
you wishing them to be limited is you wanting to justify what you are willing to pay.

when they dropped and buying from someone who copped "early release" are two different things. you didnt state whether they were pre-order or early released pairs (which could be GM) 

you paying $275, from what i assume was a re-seller just shows that you struck out or didnt know how/or where to go to get them, and i have no quarrel with what you paid to get shoes you wanted. its your money do what you wish. 

but $320 for a shoe that no one really knows production #'s of is extreme, at least right now. well, to me it is

Last edited:

you wishing them to be limited is you wanting to justify what you are willing to pay.

when they dropped and buying from someone who copped "early release" are two different things. you didnt state whether they were pre-order or early released pairs (which could be GM) 

you paying $275, from what i assume was a re-seller just shows that you struck out or didnt know how/or where to go to get them, and i have no quarrel with what you paid to get shoes you wanted. its your money do what you wish. 

but $320 for a shoe that no one really knows production #'s of is extreme, at least right now. well, to me it is
When finishline didn't allow me to check my pair of Royals out, I went to the re-sale market. $275 shows that I was willing to pay $275.00 for my favorite pair of Jordans. It also shows that when ebay was wanting $350+ for them, I was able to get hooked up on here with a dealer from Germany who was willing to do $275.00 shipped. 

I am not all kicking myself for spending $275 on my Royals so I don't see why you want to throw some kicks in.

All I am saying is that if they are super limited, I would like to secure my pair. I am not out there every Saturday stock-piling all the crap that JB throws out each week. The 1 Royals and the 1 Black and Reds are my must have Jordans. I'm just hoping that its closer to the Royals-limited and not like the Black and Gold-limited - where they are almost unattainable. 

I passed on them for $320, because that likely would be around the re-sale price if I strike out on release. 

Last edited:
Without the frankly boring explanation, there is a reason the royals hit 300 and when people thought that was the ceiling, shot quickly past up to about 400. Has nothing to do with the limited label or because they are og cw or Kanye wore or whatever. Simple supply and demand and for some reason these got screwed up. Its not like anyone knew. Sure people knew what limited meant as far as where to get em (i was new to how it is these days but learned quick), but i bet a million that no one even the most seasoned was prepared for that rd fiasco. I remember alot of long timers just bombed. Moral of the story, unless you were really involved with that release, there is no logic in comparing it to any release since. Even the most popular and hyped bred 1.

Lol at hoping these aren't as limited as the black and golds. :lol: not even close. There's already more early release pairs of these than there were black golds on release day. Black golds might be the most limited jordan release ever that was released to the public.

Last edited:
Without the frankly boring explanation, there is a reason the royals hit 300 and when people thought that was the ceiling, shot quickly past up to about 400. Has nothing to do with the limited label or because they are og cw or Kanye wore or whatever. Simple supply and demand and for some reason these got screwed up. Its not like anyone knew. Sure people knew what limited meant as far as where to get em (i was new to how it is these days but learned quick), but i bet a million that no one even the most seasoned was prepared for that rd fiasco. I remember alot of long timers just bombed. Moral of the story, unless you were really involved with that release, there is no logic in comparing it to any release since. Even the most popular and hyped bred 1.
Thank you. Waiting till RD and will hope all goes smoothly. 

That said, yes i do have a bit of man love for the royal. Hahahaha im not ashamed. I love that shoe and as u could guess was completely stoked at the info late last year of the release. I could write a book on my royal quest (which i intend to throw a quick shout out post soon) but let it be advice to anyone that the mf'er i thought nearly killed me(literaly) so enjoy the chase for ur sneakers and leave the stress out.

I paid $275 for my Royals when they dropped. 

Hoping these are closer to the Royals limit and not the Black and Gold. 
these will easily be more available than royals IMO. Reason being there are pictures and pre orders months in advanced compared to the Royals which we did not see any official pics until about a week or so prior to RD. I for one am not buying into the fact that these will not be readily available. Just do your research and you will be fine locking down a pair or multiple. 

Yeah i would love many pairs but realistically i will probably get no more than 2 just based on chances at em. My schedule now actually allows me to go after tickets at my local joints so that helps. Generally ive had to deal with online and for these thats gonna be a chore.

IMO no I is worth 320, but it's your money.......

When finishline didn't allow me to check my pair of Royals out, I went to the re-sale market. $275 shows that I was willing to pay $275.00 for my favorite pair of Jordans. It also shows that when ebay was wanting $350+ for them, I was able to get hooked up on here with a dealer from Germany who was willing to do $275.00 shipped. 

I am not all kicking myself for spending $275 on my Royals so I don't see why you want to throw some kicks in.

All I am saying is that if they are super limited, I would like to secure my pair. I am not out there every Saturday stock-piling all the crap that JB throws out each week. The 1 Royals and the 1 Black and Reds are my must have Jordans. I'm just hoping that its closer to the Royals-limited and not like the Black and Gold-limited - where they are almost unattainable. 

I passed on them for $320, because that likely would be around the re-sale price if I strike out on release. 
if you are stillhoping they are royal #'s, then by all means pay the $300 + for a pair that might be gm...all the power to you

im not on you for the $275 you paid for the royals on release day, thats a good get. props for that, by no means was i jabbing on you.

my point is that, you would not pay $320 for royals prior to release and if there was no knowledge of their availabilty ( production #'s).

now relay that info with this release, majority opinions point to these being shadow/black toe #'s and nowhere as limited as black/gold #'s.

take that info however you choose. 

Last edited:
Saw some dude rocking a pair when I was at the car dealership over the weekend. Looked like it was made yesterday. Either it was an early release pair or fakes are getting straight scary.

:rolleyes

how did they look like they were made yesterday

SMH

Back
Top Bottom