JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Let's just stop assuming what the prices are gonna be, cuz when the release comes around we're gonna have resellers setting the bar based from our assumptions. And we all know they're a plethora of lurkers around :nerd:

Son, I feel like this is more prevalent on NT than ever before lately. Every shoe thread I go in has people discussing hype, trying to be resale market price analysts, etc. The only logical conclusion is that NT is either now overrun with hypebeasts or the people talking resale are resellers themselves. There's no reason we can't wait until the shoes are out to talk about resale.

Enough man. Seriously.

true, but seeing dudes guestimating resale prices $300

Last edited:
Son, I feel like this is more prevalent on NT than ever before lately. Every shoe thread I go in has people discussing hype, trying to be resale market price analysts, etc. The only logical conclusion is that NT is either now overrun with hypebeasts or the people talking resale are resellers themselves. There's no reason we can't wait until the shoes are out to talk about resale.

Enough man. Seriously.
QFT. NT is overruned by hypebeasts and resellers. Gone were the days when NT was still Nike Talk and not Hype Talk.

Funnier thing is that if these are announced GR with 500.000 pairs available this thread would actually die in a few seconds....an would liven up again come release time... :smh: :smh: :smh: .1s and 11s are the best jordans to me easily.Hope everyone gets their pair no hassle.

And some will
frown.gif
because of the resell value being low and EVERYONE will have them
Well f*** those guys lol

WHAT WHAT in the butt?! if the number talk is true and these will be aplenty then i will be super stoked but i still doubt it

I hope they are royal #s. ill drop 400 on them and get my money's worth reading about people not gettin them
i think youve made horrible mistakes in the past

why not just drop the $300 or so for the possible GM pairs out now and post pictures now

Last edited:
i understand its cool to have something that almost nobody has but atleast make it something cool, go get a 1969 camaro RS/SS and be big boy status, stuntin in shoes nobody has is not that big of a deal seriosuly, make shoes a plenty and make something more expensive and higher quality limited please.

and these are the new sneakerheads. you could put your 400 toward some swagged out high end kicks but instead you'd rather spend it on some common a*s Jordan's cuz people know about em. hypebeast

Last edited:
Alright alright. Bad joke on here. This shhhit is gonna suck tho. I hope the gammas steal all the hype but I'm thinking these 1s are gonna set it off for the whole world to be hip to it. Royals I copped with ease. Half the line was there for the joker 3s which blew my mind. Granted no one knew how small the numbers would be. Shadows easy, everybody wanted toro 4s. People on here I hope everybody cops them. But **** everybody that were huntin ugly flashy bullahit a few months ago. That's why I want these to be limited.

I'm glad I got hit by the dicaprio 'what is it ur fn period' that's the ****

Back
Top Bottom