JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^ I'm pretty sure thats how most kids and a lot of adults judge their sneakers nowadays. there are more hypebeasts then not, we are definitely the minority

I doubt it. It's a OG colorway and a bulls one at that. Regardless of the availability they won't sit. I'm just hoping that 'ye doesn't wear these on tour >D

I doubt it. It's a OG colorway and a bulls one at that. Regardless of the availability they won't sit. I'm just hoping that 'ye doesn't wear these on tour
grin.gif
he's been wearing the red octobers. his wardrobe was designed  by maison margiela, so i think he is rocking some of their shoes too

i hope they make them like AF1s and just keep all OG colors in stock at all times so we can just beat them up all the time and go back for more whenever we need to re up!

i hope they make them like AF1s and just keep all OG colors in stock at all times so we can just beat them up all the time and go back for more whenever we need to re up!

The only issue with this is that the quality would probably plunge. We'd be wearing cardboard with thin layers of leather glued on top :lol:

The only issue with this is that the quality would probably plunge. We'd be wearing cardboard with thin layers of leather glued on top :lol:
true but the 1 is the easiest to make i bet so i am sure it can be done and done with decent quality just like the AF1

As i said numerous times and also for the last time.These will be as available as all other N/air jordan 1s.Allocation differentiates and demand also.

One thing though..don't throw away 300-350 for a pre-order now.

1.No one and I mean NOONE can provide actual numbers for these.Nike production managers may be catching the vibe on these on the internet(might even read niketalk lol) and increase pairs dramatically(not so likely but check the bred xi thread days before release lol)

2.Even if they are limited you could hit the 300-350 easily after release , after doing your Homework

3.Dont underestimate the power of grey market pairs.More grey market-early release pairs keeps the reselling price of these lower.Check the royals.They should have hit easily 500 by now.Those excellent grey market pairs kept them lower.I sold a couple pairs of royals close to 400 a little after release date.Then gm pairs hit the market and instead of drying out of royals,re sell fell-stayed the same.One of the many reasons i ve provided as to why Nike is behind gm market.An easy way to get the reseller's money in the company's pockets.

Not to rant on gm though...Don't bite the hype bullet on these.Do not obtain them so early for so much.If someone can get them (pre-order and not early) for the likes of 200-220 ,well thats ok.No more is justified IMO.
1. These will be produced in larger numbers than any other OG 1 that has released this year.

2. I've seen two FSR of grey markets straight from the factory sell for at least $300-350 a piece easily.

3. eBay (and I'd be shocked if Nike didn't have anything to do with this) is actively taking steps to stop grey market sales. Recently, eBay has been contacting people selling these and asking for proof of purchase from an authorized Nike retailer. The smart grey market sellers sidestep this pretty easily, but they are cracking down.

Legit grey market pairs are being sold (in bulk) from the factories for $200-250 a piece. That's what the workers smuggling these out of the factory are demanding for taking that risk. The resellers receiving the grey market pairs are letting them go for $300-350 to make their $50-150 profit per pair.

You won't see any "widow peaks" on legit grey market pairs this time around.

Overall, the quality on these is average for JB. Actually believe they are worse quality than the royals and black toes.

Last edited:
I just saw an ebay pair about an hour ago with the "widow" peaks. What do you make of that then.

Not sure why anyone is confident that royals would be put up for these. By now, the grey market to ds legit pair is a handfull to 1 maybe. Its a big risk u will end up screwed with a gm pair.
Breds are no doubt more popular but this years royals are beyond limited. They are actually pretty rare.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone is confident that royals would be put up for these. By now, the grey market to ds legit pair is a handfull to 1 maybe. Its a big risk u will end up screwed with a gm pair.
Breds are no doubt more popular but this years royals are beyond limited. They are actually pretty rare.

Actually received one of my authentic Royal 1s yesterday. Not trying to hype anything up but the quality is noticeably better than any other 1s this year. You can even tell the leather quality and overall quality is different between the shadows and royals from plain eye sight. I wouldn't trade my Royals for these black and reds (Not saying the colorway or significance is better but these Royals are special in their own way). I could see people trading GM royals for GM black and reds but that's about it IMO. For those who can actually differentiate between a GM and authentic pair that is

Last edited:
If there is a place with legit royals even at resell prices I'd be interested in knowing what it is geraldg, I'd be willing to get another pair after just moving some older stuff I never wore.

My inbox. :rofl:

Guys it's off eBay. Just spend your time putting in work. Be patient and you will be rewarded. I don't have a magical connect to get a hold of a warehouse full of authentic pairs in Memphis. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom