JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Thirst? Nah

im gonna get them RD one way or another and hopefully more than one pair. I just want them to look at and compare (yes im weird :lol:) i moved some BS so really im not losing anything getting this pair. Its from a known seller but he doesnt have them listed yet.
Ahhh that makes sense I guess. To be honest, I would have copped out of thirst by now but I'm trying to still manage it. :lol:

Kinda see what your saying though. Not judging you, your money, your decisions lol. I did the same to cop my Royals. Might as well sell a pair you don't use to buy a pair you will use. Even if it is for experiment I guess

Last edited:
I cant stomach gm pairs with gm flaws for those prices without trying on rd.

Oh yeah, if I do cop a GM pair, I'm still going after a release date pair. And possibly still cop an extra retail pair for royal trade bait.

PRIME PRIME My GM pair had all but one flaw, a tiny blemish on the paint, while all my factory pairs have several different minor issues. I don't know if others receive similar quality tho cuz I saw em in hand before Purchase. I'd wait it out honestly, that's what I intended to do.

Last edited:

PRIME PRIME My GM pair had all but one flaw, a tiny blemish on the paint, while all my factory pairs have several different minor issues. I don't know if others receive similar quality tho cuz I saw em in hand before Purchase. I'd wait it out honestly, that's what I intended to do.

Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking at youtube videos, and of course the only way to see the differences between the retail vs GM pairs won't be until after the retail pairs drop.

I may just stick it out.

Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking at youtube videos, and of course the only way to see the differences between the retail vs GM pairs won't be until after the retail pairs drop.

I may just stick it out.

The wait makes it that much better.

Unrelated question, but why do people now call fakes "grey market?" I don't mess with retro J's much anymore, so I haven't heard this term before the thread.

Is it a way to make people feel better about buying fakes? Or is it because they are high quality?

Unrelated question, but why do people now call fakes "grey market?" I don't mess with retro J's much anymore, so I haven't heard this term before the thread.

Is it a way to make people feel better about buying fakes? Or is it because they are high quality?

Because whether or not "gray market" and fake are synonymous has been a constant topic since the Concord XI release. I won't get into it because there's a thread dedicated to that topic. But to answer your question, it may be a term people are throwing around when they know they're outright buying high-quality fakes to help themselves sleep at night, but like I said, real "gray market" sneakers literally inhabit a gray area of authenticity. It would depend on what you call real, in other words.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the answers guys.

Incredible to see NT accepting fakes. Back when I first joined, you would be run off of this board for admitting to owning them.

I used to believe Gray markets had no difference with an authentic pair until I actually got a gray market pair in hand (the middle pic I just posted was my photo). Compared to an authentic and tried it on.. There is a difference. Sold it on CL as quick as I could and a Hypebeast bought it :lol:

^thats cold. Proud of it too.

Does anyone else bust their royals out everytime a fake/GM pair is posted, just to inspect and make sure you're good? I must have done that at least a dozen times.

Last edited:
theyre both fake.. its obvious that its not the same material just similar nor its from the same factory either as many try to claim

the only difference is that cheaper fakes looks worse (of course you get what you pay for) & more expensive/more than retail price fakes would look better

Last edited:
casper90403 casper90403 told the dude it was a GM pair too.. Didn't make a difference to him. To each his own I guess and he didn't care. Though he was also asking me about how to cop some Yeezys lol.

i dont know but all the pairs out and pics we have seen from all these top sites and individuals look awesome, i think we all can agree with that.

I used to believe Gray markets had no difference with an authentic pair until I actually got a gray market pair in hand (the middle pic I just posted was my photo). Compared to an authentic and tried it on.. There is a difference. Sold it on CL as quick as I could and a Hypebeast bought it :lol:

I'm trying to get rid of my pair as well.

Bruh.... Where the deuce did you come across that many GM's? You bought all of those? :lol:

Bruh.... Where the deuce did you come across that many GM's? You bought all of those?
laugh.gif
making a quick buck it looks like

Back
Top Bottom