JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

View media item 633192Can someone tell me the name of these Jordan's

Yo fam, can't post irrelevant things in a thread when you can create a thread I think in the jordan legit and price check section for help. Or at least a thread in the JB forum but don't post in the wrong thread. Otherwise your gonna get roasted like now lol.

Welcome to NT, this was your initiation. :lol:

People still talking about GM I see. This threads real close to getting locked.
I actually thought all the recent info was really helpful and informative to those that wanted to know. Not talking about GM pairs is like trying to ignore the 800lb gorilla in the room. Doesn't it need to be said?

Last edited:
!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!:

Look at the production dates, they are the SAME not DIFFERENT like the Royals and their fakes.

What you need to look for is that BORDER around the SIZE TAG. On the real tag, it's WHITE and THICK. On the fake it's more TRANSPARENT, being able to see the black on the border because the adhesive white looks THINNER.

This difference is the same with the Royals. This might be the easiest way to tell a real and fake apart.
still be careful, since fakes with thicker white borders like the legit ones exist... many different fakes/factories

like these royals

legit

fakes

this one is obvious because it was after RD

isniker isniker good point fam. Well I mean, your not looking for just one thing anyways. I don't mean to mislead anyone by just looking for one thing. Multiple things have to be accounted for, I just try to find the most differences I can. To me it's like playing the game "Can you spot the 7 differences" in the Sunday comics. :lol:

Judging by those comparisons mines are 100% accurate with the legit pair.

Just to turn this thread around tho, let's get back to the Bred 1 talk. Who's passing every release this year just for these?

Just to turn this thread around tho, let's get back to the Bred 1 talk. Who's passing every release this year just for these?

This. Ive passed on every release these past months to stack money for these. I'm shooting for 2 pairs minimum just like everyone else. Hopefully my overseas friends are able to get me pairs, while I try over here in the states.

Passed on every Jordan release since the Black Toes for this. I hope I get to score a pair.

@AirThompson @geraldg2309 I went ahead and copped the steel 10s for typical reasons. Never owned, OG cw, nostalgia etc. but until those I hadnt copped any shoe since the vntg Nike Revolutions which were super slept on much to my pleasure. Above all else though, these (Bred 1s) have been my main concern since before they even announced/confirmed a release. Still pissed about the banned release and how I wasn't able to get those and I refuse to pay resell price on banneds. So yeah you bet. Like most in here I must have them and would def take these over banneds now anyway. Copped all other OG cw NA 1s this year which makes these mandatory for me. Hope I can get. Taxis will probably be copped for same reason as steels (nike think they slick) but at the end of the day 2 pairs of Bred 1s are my absolute main priority come Dec. They can have everything else including Lebrons if it comes down to it.

Last edited:

I've passed on all JORDANS lol. But I've been stacking New Balance, Flyknits, and Roshes.

Back
Top Bottom