JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You are stupid and make no sense what so ever
10 pairs of shoes sold for $50 profit, get shoes in the winter without having to stand outside in the cold. I like summer campouts due to sneaker culture... Im stupid, but ive already made money for my taxis and og black/red 1s even at resell... But im stupid

Judging by those comparisons mines are 100% accurate with the legit pair.

Just to turn this thread around tho, let's get back to the Bred 1 talk. Who's passing every release this year just for these?

Same with mine. Bizarre, and the plot thickens.

I'm not passing on anything. I'm 100% finished with Jordans, seeing as OG 1's are the only ones (no pun intended) that I wear and I'm over collecting shoes for the sake of having them.

all the way up but keep them loose and tuck the laces into the shoe without tieing them
Exactly how I wear my '94s because the laces are too short to be able to tie if you lace them all the way up except the last hole.

With my black toes, and generally with all my sneakers, I like to lace every hole but the very top. That way I can wear them a little loose and casual and tie a small single knot on the outside. After wearing my '94s like this though I might change my lacing style on my black toes. Like this way a lot better.

Last edited:
Fun question: How do you guys lace your 1's

Most of the time I tie em at the 7th hole (3rd hole down from top) laces OUT (word to the villain in the first Ace ventura flick, can't remember his name, Ray finkle maybe?)..

For these though, had too loosen the laces without tying, DC style... (i'm sure its done elsewhere before i get flamed)

View media item 634019

Great pics guys. I saw you post that Kobe fit with the custom black/golds in the WDYWT thread @geraldg2309, too F'n sick!

@bballermarkie I lace mine just like how you do. I'm also a bit of a tongue popper >D I know its frowned upon sometimes but I've been wearing all my shoes like that for the longest. When 1's are laced to the 7th hole and you have that tongue out :smokin

only retros worth buying this year were the 1s imo. even the 88 3s were meh to me cuz of the way the 3 retros are shaped now, sold my pairs.

Jordan's in general are no longer as satisfying because of the hypebeastery sigh

Judging by those comparisons mines are 100% accurate with the legit pair.

Just to turn this thread around tho, let's get back to the Bred 1 talk. Who's passing every release this year just for these?
I certainly haven't been, and there's a bunch of other releases I want, but i'm really tempted to just stock money to be able to get 2 pairs of these.
Fun question: How do you guys lace your 1's
Same way my daddy taught me when I was a kid lol:

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla I guess I'm old school lol. I tie my shoes regularly, no in, out or loose or whatever. Bunny ears and nice and tight. Just one lace hole away from the top. Though, I will go all the way when I have the patience to take that time putting on and off a shoe.

View media item 634173I am thinking hard about getting another pair of the clovers and making them this way cuz leather>PL especially on ones, btw did you do the customs yourself?

I just wanted to feel important and post my 1s lol

I certainly haven't been, and there's a bunch of other releases I want, but i'm really tempted to just stock money to be able to get 2 pairs of these.

Same way my daddy taught me when I was a kid lol:
those look so much better on feet & sheiks has them for 99.00, now you have me  tempted
nerd.gif

People still talking about GM I see. This threads real close to getting locked.

really? Everything posted since has been helpful to many.

Yeah well you didn't see all the GM posts I deleted. Look I understand people have questions and want to talk about GM shoes, but this thread is not the place for it. GM talk tends to derail any thread it starts in. Also it causes people to argue non stop about the same things over and over again. If anyone needs info or wants to read about GM shoes read through this thread http://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-m...ure-rules-on-pg-1-please-read-before-you-post

I just wanted to feel important and post my 1s lol
roll.gif

I am thinking hard about getting another pair of the clovers and making them this way cuz leather>PL especially on ones, btw did you do the customs yourself?
Nah, friend did but it's not complicated. Well you especially know how simple it is lol. Acetone, then thin layer of paint. I could easily do it myself and I actually will if I can find another pair on the low. 

@stevesteve72  Duly Noted. 

Back
Top Bottom