JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

See i view it the exact opposite. I'm too old for baggy jeans. Can't dress like I did when I was 19 (now in my early 30's).

Fitted/slim is perfect. Skinny/painted on/tights shouldn't be worn by anyone, cept for the ladies.
I hear you.  Back in the days it was all about baggy and saggin.  Now it's all about slim fit.  Now, I just wear regular fit, straights.  Too old for baggy and slim.  Plus who wants to see a big dude with tighty mo mightys....

Since the tight jeans they ain't never like you! 
roll.gif

See i view it the exact opposite. I'm too old for baggy jeans. Can't dress like I did when I was 19 (now in my early 30's).

Fitted/slim is perfect. Skinny/painted on/tights shouldn't be worn by anyone, cept for the ladies.

You're right. I'm in between now because of age. Don't know how any one rocks the skinny jeans when you're not skinny. That's what gets me. Like fat girls wearing tights.

I still respect the baggy jeans though. That's what we grew up on. Now dudes look down on baggy fit like they didn't do the same. You must be 18 years old or younger if you didn't rock baggy jeans.

I see a lot of thought is placed into what you wear with 1's. Sheesh. Trying to impress another man.

LOL I don't think it matters. You wear skinny jeans, slim jeans, baggy jeans, and all the other variations they have now, whatever. Just rock 1's however you like with whatever clothes you like, long as you're comfortable.

Haha once again, how awesome is it this thread started in May lol. what is there after this release? Im getting ready for some serious forum withdrawl.

it's funny telling what type a jeans what the appropriate to wear with the 1s, u guys sounds like girls lol keep it move in :smile:

When it comes to my 1's...i go with wrangler...or whatever kmart has on the buy one, get one free rack

:nerd:

Last edited:
In my opinion, 1s are the most "awkward" to wear, i feel like you gotta wear super skinny jeans with them so the whole shoe shows. I dont like how 1s look with baggy jeans or with the cuff sitting on top

I wonder how people were wearing them before the whole skinny jean thing caught on

In my opinion, 1s are the most "awkward" to wear, i feel like you gotta wear super skinny jeans with them so the whole shoe shows. I dont like how 1s look with baggy jeans or with the cuff sitting on top

I wonder how people were wearing them before the whole skinny jean thing caught on

I mean, people were wearing pants with pretty narrow leg openings in '85, so they pretty much released when "the whole skinny jean thing caught on"... the first time.

People no doubt looked terrible in the '94 and '01 retro's like they did in pretty much all of their sneakers.

I mean, people were wearing pants with pretty narrow leg openings in '85, so they pretty much released when "the whole skinny jean thing caught on"... the first time.

People no doubt looked terrible in the '94 and '01 retro's like they did in pretty much all of their sneakers.
there's no right or wrong way to wear them in my opinion  because if there was we would have to wear all our jordans like mike and personally........

im good on that.........

Brace yourself, people who are stuck in the baggy clothes era are coming.

Haha.

Probably no goofier than these kids wearing meggings with their j's

Yeah, but I live in the real world where we don't operate in extremes. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Some sized up Levi 511's, 508's, 501's if you're too big for those cuts, or just "Slim fit" pants from anywhere; is a nice in-between that has no age on it.

Back
Top Bottom