JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Are men really that concerned with what other men wear? Not everyone wears the same styles, brands, fits- it's called personal preference.

From what I can tell that skinny jean fad came from the East coast, Kanye, whatever (at least this time around). Styles vary by region.

In the South I'm still not seeing anyone doing tight jeans other than younger dudes or folks that wear cowboy/western wear...

The bottom line, do you.. Wear what you want to wear. There are no age restrictions on clothing. I'm too old to have other ppl decide what I'm going to wear.

laugh.gif
 hilarious 

Last edited:
Yeah, but I live in the real world where we don't operate in extremes. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Some sized up Levi 511's, 508's, 501's if you're too big for those cuts, or just "Slim fit" pants from anywhere; is a nice in-between that has no age on it.

THIS.

Funny that people think because you don't want to wear baggy clothes, that you HAVE to be in skinny jeans/jeggings.

Nothing wrong with wearing FITTED clothing. What I don't understand is grown men in their 30's/40's still wearing baggy clothes expecting to get taken seriously in the real world. Unless your money is long, your first impression probably won't be a good one. Not saying its RIGHT, just stating a REALITY.

Are men really that concerned with what other men wear? Not everyone wears the same styles, brands, fits- it's called personal preference.

From what I can tell that skinny jean fad came from the East coast, Kanye, whatever (at least this time around). Styles vary by region.

In the South I'm still not seeing anyone doing tight jeans other than younger dudes or folks that wear cowboy/western wear...

The bottom line, do you.. Wear what you want to wear. There are no age restrictions on clothing. I'm too old to have other ppl decide what I'm going to wear.
I don't really see people being concerned with what others are wearing (maybe I'm not seeing it lol) and yeah the styles do vary be region imo as well but I prefer slim fit over anything else just because it looks nice overall

Last edited:
Always though these would get the "Big Numbers" end of year treatment...Black / Red XI's got it last year and since the "Gamma" XI's are unproven at this point it figures Nike / JB would throw these out to create mass sells...

Haven't been keeping up with this thread but good luck to everybody looking to purchase...I'll be in for a pair for the little Vegetaray if they are releasing in PS sizes...

Last edited:
This is ridiculous.
mean.gif

Since when was there news of this being a GR? All this talk of people hyping it up saying it's limited but there is also talk about people hyping it up saying it's a GR?

To everyone: Please post sources at least if you are gonna say something like that. 

Back
Top Bottom