JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Isn't this illegal?

I always wondered this, because I've seen it done for in demand Nike SB's

I don't think they care, because it's a MSRP, and as long as they don't sell it early.

But imagine how many people are going to pay $50. They're getting over. Heck, I would just in case.

Yeah, I was thinking of something else.

It's only illegal if they charge people online for raffles.

I picked up some shadows from him and am also picking up a pair of the black/reds this weekend. Legit and smooth transaction
This is funny........I hit him up about the fire reds and the HGG`s yesterday, but realized the HGG were 11.5, when i have a sz 11 and they are .5 too big :frown:

Was gonna offer $225 for both......

Can anyone tell from this pic alone if these black/red 1s checkout? Pretiate the help nt fam. The lace bag looks tight and he said he copped from atmos? I never heard of that store. View media item 762636

that picture tho 
sick.gif

They look fine, but without being tagged how do you know they are even the dude that claims to have them?
Dude on the fence , dont like the rectangular part on the back looks too skinny and longer than a legit pair, check the registered trademark R on the box and make sure its rounded out and not square.

Those pics are on an eBay listing in better resolution. They're a ftl box. Can I post the link? I still think they're legit.

LOL I told the guy in Chicago I would have a friend meet him with cash. He said "I don't do meet ups"....okay so Western Union only and no meet ups.....RIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom