JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

pass-out-o.gif
Damn hope homie is alright and I don't mean BeEasyMark. :rofl:

Last edited:
Did you pay resell on all of those? Just curious.
Paid resale for 2 pairs, about $350 USD each, all others were retail.

These are not all for me, I put in some work to get pairs for my friends and family. Only 2 pairs are for me + one more pair on the way is mine also.

Left customs a week ago, still no update. Anyone else? I saw some people got their pairs already. If you see the origin, you know the site.

eio7sl.jpg

Left customs a week ago, still no update. Anyone else? I saw some people got their pairs already. If you see the origin, you know the site.

eio7sl.jpg

I was in the same situation before, so I contacted USPS to open an investigation. The person I spoke to said sometimes packages don't get scanned properly which make them seem like there's no movement. A day later, my package arrived without my tracking updating. Hopefully yours is the same as mine.

Last edited:
Confirmed by who? Nike? Someone who does their books? I'm not going to base numbers on some tweet.

The only thing I have to say is, then why do we believe the music charts on how many copies a certain album sold? The way a fellow NT'er explained it to me is, that he keeps track of all shoe sales, not just Jordan's. Apparently all retailer's report to him how much of each shoe they sold in total that week. If he isn't credible because of that, then so isn't Neilsen soundscan when it comes to tracking music sales, and everyone at the top of the charts in albums sold whether its for that particular week or all time is just a lie. At the end of the day, there are people who are in charge of tracking shoe sales just like other products like music are tracked.

Paid resale for 2 pairs, about $350 USD each, all others were retail.

These are not all for me, I put in some work to get pairs for my friends and family. Only 2 pairs are for me + one more pair on the way is mine also.
Haha that 9 to stock dont count then. Heck of a haul and good for you helpin out.

Isn't this illegal?

I always wondered this, because I've seen it done for in demand Nike SB's

I don't think they care, because it's a MSRP, and as long as they don't sell it early.

But imagine how many people are going to pay $50. They're getting over. Heck, I would just in case.

Social Status are a bunch of crooks. They do purchase required raffles for all the hyped releases.

They ran a backdoor special on the bred 1s though. $500

Last edited:
Where?
nerd.gif
Been trying to find a pair under $300 for at least a year. Idk what y'all talkin about
I would say closer to $250 is the "fair price", but thank you.  Obviously, they can be found for less, but so can these Breds when you look at $300 vs $450

Repped hard!

Last edited:
Social Status are a bunch of crooks. They do purchase required raffles for all the hyped releases.

They ran a backdoor special on the bred 1s though. $500
My homeboy got his from there for retail the day before release. He had to spend 500 on clothes to get them tho. Same thing with the oreo 5s but it was like a week early and I think he only spent like 200 on clothes. Each time he was just in there shopping and the sales guy asked if he wanted the new Js. Heard the same story from a few people for other releases too

My homeboy got his from there for retail the day before release. He had to spend 500 on clothes to get them tho. Same thing with the oreo 5s but it was like a week early and I think he only spent like 200 on clothes. Each time he was just in there shopping and the sales guy asked if he wanted the new Js. Heard the same story from a few people for other releases too

That's ice cold smh :x

I hope he actually liked the clothes :smh:

And doing that for general release oreos :lol:

SneakerMoe update: they emailed me asking if I would take a 12 if the 13 i ordered wasn't available. i said 13 only or please refund. They are refunding me.

Can anyone help me with this one? Everything looked good until i checked against my pair...

the diagonal boxes on the sole are running the opposite direction of my kickzstore pair. Also the black stitch running theough the nike swoosh is much closer the the heel guard than my kickzstore pair.

Either this shoe is not a size 11 or the fakes are getting really good.

View media item 761960
View media item 761961
View media item 761964
View media item 761966

Back
Top Bottom