JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

300...scammers feeding off the thirst. Dont trust any of these fb instagram sellers unless they have a storefront or will do normal payment methods

TAGGED PICS

PAYPAL INVOICE WITH FULL DETAILS (SIZE, CONDITION, AUTHENTIC, ETC.)

PAY WITH CREDIT CARD

ANYTHING ELSE IS A GAMBLE

Yah eff it. I'll just have to pay extra for peace of mind. My brother saw my pair and now of course he wants them.

When i asked prior to release day he said he didnt want to spend money on them

Can anyone help me with this one? Everything looked good until i checked against my pair...

the diagonal boxes on the sole are running the opposite direction of my kickzstore pair. Also the black stitch running theough the nike swoosh is much closer the the heel guard than my kickzstore pair.

Either this shoe is not a size 11 or the fakes are getting really good.

These pics aren't even that good, because they're not clear and from rather far away.

In the one close pic showing the wings, they look like fakes, because on the real ones it's not really debossed.

Yah the pics are from my email screenshot. They are clear on my phone but yah either way western union aint happening. I asked what location he is in for local pickup. Doubt i hear back.

Left customs a week ago, still no update. Anyone else? I saw some people got their pairs already. If you see the origin, you know the site.

eio7sl.jpg

i have the same problem still waiting on my pair its been stuck on the same thing since the 14th any updates?

Well at this point if anyone knows a legit retailer selling at 350 please link me up. All the sites im seeing have size 14.

Im in need of a 10.5 or 11...thought i might be able to score on ig or fb but really its just a bunch of scammers or flakers.

Isn't this illegal?

Thats what im thinkin its well after RD i dont think that mattetrs tho i aint one bout that snitchin life but if some of yall do lol it be funny if they got reemed for doin this

Also it aint bright to be advertising thru social media

I picked up some shadows from him and am also picking up a pair of the black/reds this weekend. Legit and smooth transaction

Back
Top Bottom