JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well at this point if anyone knows a legit retailer selling at 350 please link me up. All the sites im seeing have size 14.

Im in need of a 10.5 or 11...thought i might be able to score on ig or fb but really its just a bunch of scammers or flakers.
I need a 14 what sites r u looking at please pm if u don't want to post..... hopefully they'll restock at all star in nola ill be there

@iHust1e
@Ace93

nthat.gif
Helping the community is a +...respect

Folks are getting their size...im still hunting for my SWAP!

Last edited:
Honestly western union is so old news. What is the point anymore u know. Scammers are old news to me.

I even offered my concords for these and people didn't bite, not even in nyc...very pissed off that I couldn't get them, and Im actually someone who WEARS his sneakers, i don't lock them in a closet.  if anyone knows where to get a legit 9 or 9.5 hit me up, I manage to get some hard to get kix every once in a while and would def owe you one.

I even offered my concords for these and people didn't bite, not even in nyc...very pissed off that I couldn't get them, and Im actually someone who WEARS his sneakers, i don't lock them in a closet.  if anyone knows where to get a legit 9 or 9.5 hit me up, I manage to get some hard to get kix every once in a while and would def owe you one.

The trade game is damn near nonexistent with these, unless u would like to be forcibly sodomized.

People dont wanna except any equal trades because they keep overvaluing these.

Im not giving up black n red xi n gammas for these. I offered trainer sc2 megatrons and one of the xi tho. And i still thought i was getting got. Didnt get em tho.

Iss has em for less than 400. Come on.

The trade game is damn near nonexistent with these, unless u would like to be forcibly sodomized.

People dont wanna except any equal trades because they keep overvaluing these.

Im not giving up black n red xi n gammas for these. I offered trainer sc2 megatrons and one of the xi tho. And i still thought i was getting got. Didnt get em tho.

Iss has em for less than 400. Come on.
yea man I can see....its been dead silent on these even in nyc.  

Feeling real lucky after hearing the trade attempts in here. Found a dude on CL the day after the release and traded him my bred xi. Had to do a size swap the next day but still I feel like it was well worth the trouble

Last edited:

Really not sure if your post should be in here(asking a trade haha) but I would do that trade if I could find a guy here with a size 12 concords in a second. :smokin

Last edited:
I remember in nov. When I said these won't be easy people argued I got banned..

Welp... All my pairs later and 954 pages later.

Was these more "limited" than the Shadows and Knicks, or was I just sleep?

Royals also "seemed" more limited, possibly because more people wanted them compared to the two I mentioned.

Last edited:

Royals also "seemed" more limited, possibly because more people wanted them compared to the two I mentioned.

I think production numbers were similar. Royals were allocated differently, making them seem more limited stateside compared to its counterparts.

Last edited:
Just got my claim closed by paypal and they issued me full refund for a fake pair I got from marqueesole.com. Took a couple of pics of a pair I got retail and a pair I got from marqueesole for $350+shipping. Its really hard to tell if what you have is legit or fake unless you're an expert or look at them side by side so I hope this helps other people who plans to buy a pair.

btw, before during the investigation, paypal told me to destroy and discard the fakes and fax them a signed document to confirm once I did. me and my buddies stuffed it with firecrackers while filming it. Might post it on youtube. Haha.

It think it was all relative to the demand.

At least in Buffalo nooooooooooobody wanted the shadows to the extent that when I came back in the fall, villa still plenty of sizes (including my size) on the shelf.

I should have bought both 9s smh

The knicks stayed on the shelves for like 2 weeks after they released at HOH before selling out

Where are you dudes getting that these were produced in similar numbers to other NA 1's? Because it simply IS NOT TRUE.

NOT AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom