JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nvrmind, its gone.
Edit-still there just didnt pop out of the cart. Let me know.

Last edited:
Forreal post that video because memphislee69 on youtube got super butt hurt claiming his early release pair from Marqueesole are real

Marquesole been selling high quality fakes/gms/variants/b-grades. Glad you got your money back. People do your research before copping a pair. Ask around here for suggestions and opinions. A lot of these fugazi sites prey on the noobs and the ignorant. Do your homework!!!

Defending marqueesole so hard. It's like come on bro $300 for a FSR of Bred 1's and that doesn't raise a red flag. I know I've been a member since October but just trying to help this dude out when all of his youtube videos have "100% authentic Marqueesole" lol 

I really hate that they create such a demand that gm/variants can come in and make pairs nearly identical and make profits.. I know fakes have always been around but now a days you have to be extra careful when purchasing resell.. I buy from jb accounts or I just miss out. If everyone else did the same it would kill this gm era

Just got my claim closed by paypal and they issued me full refund for a fake pair I got from marqueesole.com. Took a couple of pics of a pair I got retail and a pair I got from marqueesole for $350+shipping. Its really hard to tell if what you have is legit or fake unless you're an expert or look at them side by side so I hope this helps other people who plans to buy a pair.

btw, before during the investigation, paypal told me to destroy and discard the fakes and fax them a signed document to confirm once I did. me and my buddies stuffed it with firecrackers while filming it. Might post it on youtube. Haha.
"destroy and discard the fakes" GO PAYPAL!

Have a sz 13 in my area for 300$ shipped via paypal. Been wanting to scoop but I don't wear a 13. PM me if interested. I will pick up or give you CL listing so you can make deal. Listing has been sitting since release date. Shoe game isn't that big in AZ.

Was these more "limited" than the Shadows and Knicks, or was I just sleep?

Royals also "seemed" more limited, possibly because more people wanted them compared to the two I mentioned.

Supply + Less Demand

Look how dead the Shadow and Black Toe talk was.

Plus I didn't see many people getting more than two pair of Shadows or Black Toes, where as you have people with pairs to last for 50 years of these

Just got my claim closed by paypal and they issued me full refund for a fake pair I got from marqueesole.com. Took a couple of pics of a pair I got retail and a pair I got from marqueesole for $350+shipping. Its really hard to tell if what you have is legit or fake unless you're an expert or look at them side by side so I hope this helps other people who plans to buy a pair.

Pretty much all early release pairs are grey market. A lot of celebs who think they're getting their pairs early are getting grey markets also.

My MarqueeSole pair was trash. Glad I got rid of it and learned a lesson in the process.

Got rid of?

Where are you dudes getting that these were produced in similar numbers to other NA 1's? Because it simply IS NOT TRUE.

NOT AT ALL.

and you would be? and we should believe you, why?

Last edited:
I really hate that they create such a demand that gm/variants can come in and make pairs nearly identical and make profits.. I know fakes have always been around but now a days you have to be extra careful when purchasing resell.. I buy from jb accounts or I just miss out. If everyone else did the same it would kill this gm era

I have no problem with GM's, but my problem like I used to say was that they charge prices like they're real and sellers don't tell you.

People are paying $350 and think they're real. It's not like they're paying $100.

Quick Question for anyone still lurking in this thread....

Buddy wanted me to ask if you  guys think it would be a straight trade between BEL AIR Vs and BRED 1.

Keep in mind he is asking this on a Numbers basis and Value basis (20k bel airs vs estimated 25 k bred 1s)

He has Bel Air Vs and has someone who will do a straight trade, fair for him? or loss?

Buddy wanted me to ask if you  guys think it would be a straight trade between BEL AIR Vs and Blk/RED 1.

Keep in mind he is asking this on a Numbers basis and Value basis (20k bel airs vs estimated 25k blk/red 1s)

He has Bel Air Vs and has someone who will do a straight trade, fair for him? or loss?
1st off
fixed

i did that trade & havent thought about it since..
bel airs are a hype shoe that shouldve stayed a gs only colorway

Last edited:

Buddy wanted me to ask if you  guys think it would be a straight trade between BEL AIR Vs and BRED 1.

Keep in mind he is asking this on a Numbers basis and Value basis (20k bel airs vs estimated 25 k bred 1s)

Back
Top Bottom