Jimmer Fredette's girlfriend VOL /10

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Honestly she's an average cute white girl. Nothing special...
laugh.gif

This 

Originally Posted by babam11218719

What's the point he can't smash right? Isin't that the rules at BYU?

Thats what I'm saying my friend goes there and he says that one of the star track players from a couple years back got kicked off the team
cuz someone snitched that he was having sex but this dude is the basketball team so probably let him get his as long as they get the W.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

What's the point he can't smash right? Isin't that the rules at BYU?

Thats what I'm saying my friend goes there and he says that one of the star track players from a couple years back got kicked off the team
cuz someone snitched that he was having sex but this dude is the basketball team so probably let him get his as long as they get the W.

yall in here beasting over this chick though? I dunno, white girls arent for me unless they got the body of a latina

yall in here beasting over this chick though? I dunno, white girls arent for me unless they got the body of a latina

Plain as $@#* and yall calling her a 10
laugh.gif
And yall quick to get on ____ females for wearing makeup or eyelashes and $@#* but this average #+% broad does and she's flawless, with no pics even from the neck down. Hilarity

Plain as $@#* and yall calling her a 10
laugh.gif
And yall quick to get on ____ females for wearing makeup or eyelashes and $@#* but this average #+% broad does and she's flawless, with no pics even from the neck down. Hilarity

I swear a MAJORITY of NT dudes have never been around beautiful women.

She is cute, but 10 ? #cmonson

I swear a MAJORITY of NT dudes have never been around beautiful women.

She is cute, but 10 ? #cmonson

Regular old looking white girl I can meet anywhere in CT or upstate NY. Probably Bensonhurst and Sheepsheadbay too.

Regular old looking white girl I can meet anywhere in CT or upstate NY. Probably Bensonhurst and Sheepsheadbay too.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom